Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL)

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi supporters we have a full 29 seat second coach going Charlton, but 4 more fans would like to attend, we are looking for 6 more Green Army fans to cover the cost of taking a larger coach. Family friendly bunch.

Cost is £34 for coach transfers plus breakfast including tea/coffee

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Cheers Ian you are on the list only 5 needed. Green Army

Nov 25, 2015
Can you put me down for two seats, I’m not a season ticket holder though so will only be on the proviso I get tickets in the general sale later in the week if that’s ok?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
foreigner":3vimmvv9 said:
Genuine question. Anyone tell me why the coach costs so much?
I would imagine that a good 8- 10 pounds of that will cover he cost of the your breakfast & refreshments as advertised

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
You are on the list Janner the coaches will leave 6-30am

Sep 6, 2006
Argyle Nutter":rw5cejte said:
foreigner":rw5cejte said:
I would imagine that a good 8- 10 pounds of that will cover he cost of the your breakfast & refreshments as advertised

I hope it's a good breakfast for £10!

Jul 13, 2006
Balham_Green":1davfwry said:
Argyle Nutter":1davfwry said:
foreigner":1davfwry said:

Yes so do I! And he's not really answered my question,(nor's anyone else but never mind) as we can all imagine. What you're paying for is a £34.00 ticket with a breakfast thrown in whether you want one or not.I just wondered how we compared to other clubs, whether people thought the price was reasonable, and where the money went, if that's not too much to ask?!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
foreigner":2t4mz6ii said:
Balham_Green":2t4mz6ii said:
Argyle Nutter":2t4mz6ii said:
foreigner":2t4mz6ii said:

Yes so do I! And he's not really answered my question,(nor's anyone else but never mind) as we can all imagine. What you're paying for is a £34.00 ticket with a breakfast thrown in whether you want one or not.I just wondered how we compared to other clubs, whether people thought the price was reasonable, and where the money went, if that's not too much to ask?!

My guess is that the coach costs so much as fuel prices, hire of the coach and driver wages aren’t cheap. The GT’s are a couple of quid less without “the breakfast thrown in” so if you don’t want it you do have the choice.

I’ll remember next time I go to the theatre to ask for a breakdown of where “my money went”. Actually I probably won’t as I know I’m paying for a service and have a choice on whether to go or not. It looks like people do think the price is reasonable as there are more coaches being put on.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Daz":13y6b4wk said:
foreigner":13y6b4wk said:
Balham_Green":13y6b4wk said:
Argyle Nutter":13y6b4wk said:
foreigner":13y6b4wk said:

My guess is that the coach costs so much as fuel prices, hire of the coach and driver wages aren’t cheap. The GT’s are a couple of quid less without “the breakfast thrown in” so if you don’t want it you do have the choice.

I’ll remember next time I go to the theatre to ask for a breakdown of where “my money went”. Actually I probably won’t as I know I’m paying for a service and have a choice on whether to go or not. It looks like people do think the price is reasonable as there are more coaches being put on.
:clap:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
People could always elect to go with the travel club. £30 members and £33 non members. So you could say that with the SG's the breakfast is a £1. :D

Sep 6, 2006
Mike Greening":3f4ia9pj said:
Daz":3f4ia9pj said:
foreigner":3f4ia9pj said:
Balham_Green":3f4ia9pj said:
Argyle Nutter":3f4ia9pj said:
foreigner":3f4ia9pj said:

:clap:

I think the point is whether a profit is being made? People have the right to ask

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Balham_Green":3mfhrwlz said:
I think the point is whether a profit is being made? People have the right to ask

I have no idea whether one is or not - i suspect not. But what if it were? Heinous crime. Tell you what why don't you set up in competition?

No? - thought not.