davie nine":19sthkal said:
Wozzer":19sthkal said:
Imminent.
How imminent?

Dreckly!
How dreckly?...

Imminently FFS! ;)
Sorry, the correct answer was 'proper dreckly', you lose a turn :lol:

Fair enough ... do I lose a turn immediately or is there some sort of Cornish delaying word that I should be utilising? :think:

Jul 29, 2010
If you can balance for five seconds on the sixth toe of your right foot you get your turn back :wink:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
X Isle":3hrzvkju said:
If you can balance for five seconds on the sixth toe of your right foot you get your turn back :wink:

Remind me again, the left side is the side with jam in?? .. or is that only if the crimp is facing you?

Oh too complicated, I'll miss a tern, they're too salty to eat anyway! :sad:

Feb 7, 2017
I quite like the look of the 1886 membership, if it weren't for the reduced capacity it would be excellent. Reminds me of the junior green membership. Excellent for my 6 year old who seems more interested in seagulls than the match a lot of the time.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
ArgyleRob":2szoni5n said:
I quite like the look of the 1886 membership, if it weren't for the reduced capacity it would be excellent. Reminds me of the junior green membership. Excellent for my 6 year old who seems more interested in seagulls than the match a lot of the time.

1886 membership allows you to name your favorite seagull.

Dec 19, 2009
There must be a misprint on the club statement!! So, if you don't care about having a reserved seat then buying individually at early bird prices (£16.30) is actually cheaper than an early bird season ticket!! Okay only 10p but really, surely buying a season ticket, even before the previous season has finished, deserves better than that.