Spanish training | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Spanish training

Jan 6, 2004
I am not knocking this, but is anyone else nervous that the team are breaking up what is clearly at the moment a winning routine in terms of training and preparing for games?

Aug 11, 2013
Not really - only see it as a positive. They’ll be doing similar drills I imagine. Chance for further team bonding. A bit of a treat for efforts so far and to make players feel they’re at a special club. We came back from last years trip looking refreshed and thrashed them lot up the road 3-0. If Adams believes in the trip then so do I.

A

ArgyleAndy

Although our worst run of the season followed directly after that Exeter match - one win in six games.

Apr 26, 2016
Great idea and hopefully they will have a good laugh, couple of drinks and relax a little along side the training.
just reward based on the last couple of months. We would of all settled for mid table, so lets hope the first game
that the luck is not on our side and we drop point we keep it in perspective.
Great to read on Blackburn forum the one team they would hate to play in the paly-offs would be us !
So Oxford fans who have been calling us crap based on one performance should be a little more humble.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
We haven't played well in the last two games (well, not to our previous high standards), so hopefully it will refresh the players and sharpen the minds for the last 12 games.

Jan 27, 2012
I can't imagine it would be much of a "holiday" with Adams on their backs all day. More like a work camp without the opportunity of going home at the end of the day.

Jun 2, 2016
The effort to lift us from bottom to 7th has been considerable. Having to then push on and hopefully get into the playoffs is going to be another slog. I felt a bit of fatigue was creeping in recently.
Hopefully a change of scenery and routine will have given the squad a timely boost..as much mentally as well as physical

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Aaron D.":3htnav78 said:
pearces greens":3htnav78 said:
pedro91":3htnav78 said:
Surprised no football groupies on here have taken a holiday in Marbella !!!
He would have but he works in retail

Is that supposed to be a joke or a dig? Bit harsh.

Heaven forbid a tad of humour returns to Pasoti!

Feb 17, 2017
The Grumpy Loyal":1tdyoecy said:
Aaron D.":1tdyoecy said:
pearces greens":1tdyoecy said:
pedro91":1tdyoecy said:

I wonder what the Spanish equivalent of prawn sandwiches are

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Neilz5419":bg1aa7im said:
The Grumpy Loyal":bg1aa7im said:
Aaron D.":bg1aa7im said:
pearces greens":bg1aa7im said:
pedro91":bg1aa7im said:

I wonder what the Spanish equivalent of prawn sandwiches are

Brigada sandwich de gambas