R

rdr123

They're not on the best of runs at the minute, past 5 games look like this;

Charlton (A) 1-1
Bury (H) 2-2
Oldham (A) 2-1 Loss
Wimbledon (H) 4-0 Loss
Rotherham (A) 2-0 Loss

I know form can often mean nothing but they haven't got results against Bury, Wimbledon or Oldham! Let's see what happens but I'm predicting a 2-0 win for us. Goals from Carey and Taylor and a 11,500 attendance.

Mar 8, 2016
They’ve been in the top 6 for most of the season so they have a capable team, not sure if injuries have played a part in their recent drop in form. They now have a manager who’s head may not fit in our dug outs, as according to Grayson Bradford have done well to secure such a talented manager like himself. I think we will win this but it will be close.

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
:think: The bad news is:
Bradford are rested, have not played for 11 days (as their match against Wigan last Saturday was off because of the FA Cup), and they have a new manager (new manager syndrome? )

The good news is:
They have not played for 11 days.
Their new manager is Simon Grayson! Recent record at Sunderland, Joined 29 Jun, 2017 Sacked 03 Nov, 2017 Played 18 Won 3 Drawn 7 Lost 8

I am getting more nervous about this match .... :think:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Army green":1igl029z said:
They’ve been in the top 6 for most of the season

We've been in he bottom 4 for most of the season (may be statistically wrong but sure felt like it).

Apr 26, 2016
Would not be surprised if Grayson plays centre half and will nominate himself Captain.

Hope Bradford understand how lucky they are to have him, hopefully his world will come tumbling down this Saturday,
Although I know it will be one mighty hard game. If they do come unstuck BCFC supporters remember its not his team.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Mark Pedlar":2hqzps18 said:
Army green":2hqzps18 said:
They’ve been in the top 6 for most of the season

We've been in he bottom 4 for most of the season (may be statistically wrong but sure felt like it).
We were in the bottom 4 from game 7 to game 22. 16 games in total; 8 in bottom position, 6 in 23rd and 2 in 22nd. It started to go wrong when we lost at home to Scunthorpe (0-4, game 4) when Antoni Sarcevic was sent off. The seeds of recovery started after we lost at home to Fleetwood (1-2) which was game 12. It still took us until game 23 to get out of the relegation positions.

Onwards and upwards since then, hopefully, until game 46 or, better still, game 49.

Sep 17, 2017
Just remember when we played Bradford we were In terrible form and got a 1-0 win, which was not deserved and totally against the run of play,

That was the start of our run,

The glove could be on the other hand this time, let’s not get too arrogant too early.

Having said that the way we are playing we should fear no one, in this league anyway !!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I thought we were all over them in the Cup but we lost 1-3. Another warning perhaps.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bolshevik1966":bl6x5l4z said:
Would not be surprised if Grayson plays centre half and will nominate himself Captain.

Hope Bradford understand how lucky they are to have him, hopefully his world will come tumbling down this Saturday,
Although I know it will be one mighty hard game. If they do come unstuck BCFC supporters remember its not his team.

If the pitch is waterlogged he will be the only one at HP able to walk on it! :thumbs:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
They are on a poor run of form but, over the course of the season, their away form has been pretty superb - I'm sure they've beaten Wigan, Portsmouth and Shrewsbury on their own patch this season. However, play like we did against Blackburn and Shrewsbury and there's no reason we can't come away with the three points.