Luke ! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Luke !

Nov 16, 2006
It seems a lot of weeks have passed since Luke was injured. Has anyone heard anything re his recovery?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
He should take his time getting sorted. There is little prospect of him getting into team ahead of Matthews.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
John Cooper":2bvvaiu3 said:
He should take his time getting sorted. There is little prospect of him getting into team ahead of Matthews.

:lol: :funny: :funny:

R

rdr123

The-Pilgrim":2xfy76im said:
Mark Pedlar":2xfy76im said:
John Cooper":2xfy76im said:

:lol: :funny: :funny:

Would you change this team to drop Remi for Luke?

IMO Adams would be mad to change anything at the minute

Sep 19, 2015
With both at opposite ends of there careers, Remi Matthews is a far safer choice to have between the sticks for the remainder of the season.

Sep 28, 2003
London
davie nine":2212w43w said:
When fully fit, Luke will be a valuable member of our squad.

...but not the team. Matthews is a far superior keeper, for me.

I can see Luke getting a free transfer at the end of the season, he's not the keeper he was (in my opinion, of course).

Andy Holland":1xtjxdrt said:
davie nine":1xtjxdrt said:

I can see Luke getting a free transfer at the end of the season, he's not the keeper he was (in my opinion, of course).

Sadly, I feel you are right, all good things come to an end. Let us hope it is a dignified one! :scarf: :scarf:

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Andy Holland":1xmcgp5p said:
davie nine":1xmcgp5p said:

Luke won't go anywhere after Argyle in my opinion. His whole life is based in the South West and he has other business ventures to turn to when football ends. Given his history and the ire that he still gets from oppo fans, I just can't see any other teams taking a punt on him when he's in the twilight of his career.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It'll be interesting to see what our GK situation looks like next season. I doubt we'll keep Matthews. I Imagine Te Loeke will get released, Letheren maybe. I hope we'll keep Luke, he's still a good keeper with bags of experience and I'd like to see us sign a younger keeper (with some experience) permanently to compete with and learn from him, and then we'll have Cooper in the wings who is showing great promise.