Goal Rush | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Goal Rush

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
A nice shout out for Argyle last night on C5s Goal Rush

Colin Murray mentioned how good we have been since Christmas. Even Clinton Morrison gave us a lot of praise.

JB even got praised for not panicking and giving DA his cards

Looks like we are on the radar now :)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I think the programme has benefited from Colin Murray's presence (just as Talksport has lost out by his absence). I agree with the OP - they could not have been more complimentary to Argyle than they were last night. However, despite his kind words, I still cannot for the life of me understand how Morrison has become a pundit. It is not as if it is just Channel 5 - he does work for Sky too. My dissatisfaction is nothing to do with his Exeter connections or his previous sparring with our support - he is simply not fit for purpose.

Feb 2, 2007
Morrison is a bizarre choice and I would hate to think it’s purely done for positive discrimination purposes. However it was gracious of him to praise Argyle, Derek and James Brent yesterday.

Murray is decent for this and strikes the right tone for
Lower leagues- nothing patronising as so often happens with others, although I rarely bother to watch anything other than L1.

Oct 31, 2015
Pilgrim_Joe":3mgj34ba said:
A nice shout out for Argyle last night on C5s Goal Rush

Colin Murray mentioned how good we have been since Christmas. Even Clinton Morrison gave us a lot of praise.

JB even got praised for not panicking and giving DA his cards

Looks like we are on the radar now :)

Yea watched it last night for the first time in a while and they were very complimentary. I would rather be under the radar but the club deserves the recognition

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Dan Ellard":32g0eolr said:
My favourite Morrison line from last night was

"He scores goals. That's why he's the top goalscorer."

Football genious! :lol:

tonsk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
gaspargomez":r4d5j0a1 said:
Willis88":r4d5j0a1 said:
I can only assume he's cheap

He'll be joinging Argyle in the summer then ! Replacing Ryan Taylor.

tenor.gif

Mar 23, 2008
Yeah was good to be acknowledged and big fan of Murray for calling us Argyle and not just Plymouth.

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
Deacster":30twdn0j said:
Yeah was good to be acknowledged and big fan of Murray for calling us Argyle and not just Plymouth.

I seem to recall him during his very first broadcast saying something like "it's Argyle or Plymouth Argyle, but never just Plymouth".

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pootle's Pom Pom":2qggf0u2 said:
Deacster":2qggf0u2 said:

I seem to recall him during his very first broadcast saying something like "it's Argyle or Plymouth Argyle, but never just Plymouth".

I wonder who told him this :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":1j4mxr7i said:
Pootle's Pom Pom":1j4mxr7i said:
Deacster":1j4mxr7i said:

I wonder who told him this :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
take a bow cabby.