Would you put Diagouraga in the team now ? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Would you put Diagouraga in the team now ?

Sep 17, 2017
Well for my money not a chance, no way,

although a great player for us,

I think him leaving a forced this team selection to some degree,

Didn’t think I’d say it but in a way I’m glad he’s gone, in the nice sense.

Feb 2, 2007
He fitted in well to our style and system and was a pivotal player. Ness has done better than anyone could have expected since coming in but yes Toums would probably have not been displaced from the team. Imagine he would have demanded a contract that pretty much guaranteed first team football too.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
nick_PASTIE":4hano0b4 said:
He fitted in well to our style and system and was a pivotal player. Ness has done better than anyone could have expected since coming in but yes Toums would probably have not been displaced from the team. Imagine he would have demanded a contract that pretty much guaranteed first team football too.
Knowing Derek, he wouldn't have given him one with such a clause.

Mar 23, 2008
Funnily enough was just going to start a similar thread, especially as today was our fifth straight win and Fleetwoods fifth straight loss. We still gave to thank him though as he was a catalyst to us turning our season around and helped to create the momentum which helped get us where we are.

Dec 22, 2016
Barnstaple
Rosler has just been sacked by Fleetwood. It certainly is a funny old game. Who would have thought they would go on a run like this after the money they spent in January. Wonder what Toums is thinking now.

Oct 31, 2015
davie nine":kg1i7y5s said:
Amazing how situations can change in a few weeks in the football world.

Totally agree. 5-6 weeks ago a lot of us were lamenting at Toums leaving and the money Fleetwood were spending. I think some of the comments in the press by DA snd the players have been aimed at Toums tbh.

I would welcome him.back but he wouldnt get ahead of Sarcs, Fox or Ness and DA wouldnt alliow him to teturn either.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
northroadwest1":236b2cbn said:
Loving fleetwoods demise currently. Really hope they go down. Silly little club
me too because of their owner. :furious: read my post on terraces "if you have a business.a warning"

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
willgreen78":hwds2nqi said:
Rosler has just been sacked by Fleetwood. It certainly is a funny old game. Who would have thought they would go on a run like this after the money they spent in January. Wonder what Toums is thinking now.

This for me, I wonder if he could switch the clock back 2 months, if he'd sign our contract offer.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
The-Pilgrim":37nocyqj said:
willgreen78":37nocyqj said:

This for me, I wonder if he could switch the clock back 2 months, if he'd sign our contract offer.

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing.

How much must he now regret his decision to move for a few extra Sheckels.

Fleetwood will undoubtedly have a relegation clause, so he'll be on a pay CUT!

Proves that money isn't everything.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Diagouraga helped to start our good form, a great spot by Adams, he was the general and the experienced head we needed at the time, however Jamie Ness and Sarcevic have more than stepped up to the plate to continue (and even better) that form and for that reason I don't think we've missed Diagouraga.