✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Hope you don't mind the screenshot Charlie, but I thought this was a nice touch by Carey. #WithYouEddy

25962172788_395fdc7344.jpg

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
For our penalty, no attempt to play the ball, denying a goal scoring opportunity, should have been a red, ref bottled that one.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge":7n7v7htb said:
For our penalty, no attempt to play the ball, denying a goal scoring opportunity, should have been a red, ref bottled that one.
Incorrect. The laws changed a couple of seasons ago.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argy1e":bl5523r7 said:
Cobi Budge":bl5523r7 said:

I was under the impression the new rules only apply if there's a clear attempt to win the ball.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge":nrnou2bk said:
Argy1e":nrnou2bk said:
Cobi Budge":nrnou2bk said:

I was under the impression the new rules only apply if there's a clear attempt to win the ball.
Just read it back, you are right actually. But I don't agree that he had no intention to win the ball. Carey was just quicker than him and the angle on here shows that perfectly.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argy1e":mli6rf7i said:
Cobi Budge":mli6rf7i said:
Argy1e":mli6rf7i said:
Cobi Budge":mli6rf7i said:

Just read it back, you are right actually. But I don't agree that he had no intention to win the ball. Carey was just quicker than him and the angle on here shows that perfectly.

We'll agree to disagree. To me it looks like a blatant trip.

He also kicks the ball away in a bit of a tantrum.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Cobi Budge":205i9opl said:
Argy1e":205i9opl said:
Argy1e":205i9opl said:

We'll agree to disagree. To me it looks like a blatant trip.

He also kicks the ball away in a bit of a tantrum.

He was a yard back, he stuck out a foot and tripped Carey. I think the yellow he got was for kicking the ball away as the ref wasn't even moving towards getting a card out until that happened.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Yep, I thought that at the time. Don't even think he was going to get a card out until the ball was kicked away, despite the actual trip being a red card offence. Incompetent refereeing.

Aug 11, 2013
Sonny probably at fault for all 3 watching that. First 2 he loses his man. Third one he's marking the big 33 although I can't say he stood much chance with that last one.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
If I was in Simon Churchs boots then Walton would be needing a dental appointment this morning, annoying turd.

S

swendies

Simon Church needs to get rid of that tuft of hair, the way they were pulling it!