✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
They forecast sunshine and of course it's raining. Looking forward to this one as it's going to be a real test. I feel we can sneak it.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Hope to be proven wrong, but think they’ll nick this one nil.
About to make my way to the ground. I’m sure it’ll be even more highly charged now after what was shared with the “Argyle family” this week. Already a big fixture but that has made it far more so now.
Good luck to the two new arrivals.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Just had a bet on us at 6/1 to win today, got a good feeling about this one! Need to start well though, can't afford to give Wigan an early lead.

Mar 5, 2012
I've a feeling they will have about 70% possession for the first half hour, but they can have that as long as they don't score. I will take a draw today, but it would be lovely if they're still patting themselves on the back about Bournemouth and forget to turn in today and we sneak it..... That would be a statement of intent to everyone in L1.
C'mon Argo.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Vyner starts, one change. Poor Songo'o, it's so harsh on him, firstly Sarcevic and then Ness and Vyner selected ahead of him.

Jervis and Wylde not in squad, Taylor-Sinclair and Church on bench.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Tough, tough game against a mean defence. This will be a true reflection of how far we've come since Fleetwood at home. I have no doubt the players are up for it. Very jealous of everyone who is going to the ground. COYG :scarf:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DT_UKVSX0AEuJPO.jpg:small

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wylde not involved is more telling.

We know Jervis has a play to part but Wylde just doesn’t seem that involved.

Next one out I’d guess

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Surprised at this. Hope Vyner's bloody good if he's expected to slot in to CB with little or no training with the team. Would have expected Songo'o as defensive mid considering who we're up against today. And no Jervis on the bench - is he injured?

Anyway, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised! COYG...

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Warren Feeney in the Lyndhurst

Oct 31, 2015
Blimey feel for Songo as up until Tpums joined he was our best player. He must be asking questions. I would have thought Songo and Bradley would have been the safer option as they have played together a lot.

COYGs

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":3ij58fpq said:
... Poor Songo'o, it's so harsh on him, firstly Sarcevic and then Ness and Vyner selected ahead of him...
Nice problem to have though. He is able to cover both defensive and midfield positions which makes him a highly versatile substitute option to cover injuries.

Were he to start, any one of those three names couldn't cover both those options if injury struck.

We used to bemoan the lack of quality on our bench, this is progress :wink:

Come on you greens :scarf:

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
I too feel sorry for Songo - was our best player by far during our bad start, always a 100-percenter. Also Jervis? Odd thing to say but hope he's injured (rather than dropped).