• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Zak Vyner signs on loan - confirmed

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Hmm... not the most obvious place that the team needs strengthening unless someone is leaving or if there is a fear that someone might leave. (Someone here = Threlkeld or Miller mostly)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ummm

He’s a calibre of player that won’t go out on loan to warm a bench.

Something tells me there may be movement with either Oscar or Bradley for this to happen.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He played against us in August in the EFL Cup, he looks like a replacement for Sokolik and to provide cover at right-back, as long as there are no financial penalties for not playing him.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Or for Oscar to move into midfield as previously suggested?

Jan 4, 2016
Fingers crossed that if his move is to replace an existing squad member it'll be for Sokolik rather than Oscar or Sonny.

Who knows he might be cover for Blissett(!)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Okay, so here’s the thing. Sokolik only left or only appeared to leave Monday, so how come we’ve managed to replace him whereas we’ve needed a forward since August and we’re no further forward on getting this problem solved.

A

AR09YLE

No hopefully this means Gary Miller will never have to feature for Plymouth Argyle again.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Sounds a lot like a younger Curtis Nelson...

Asked about Vyner yesterday, Johnson told the Post the defender must learn some of the game's dark arts, which will develop with more senior football.

“As far as his technique goes and coming out with the ball, he can be a really top level centre-half.

“He needs to learn how to deal with the aggression and the little tricks of the trade you get from the lower league strikers. The little bumps you get at the right time."

Jan 4, 2016
AR09YLE":2iko0uli said:
No hopefully this means Gary Miller will never have to feature for Plymouth Argyle again.

Lee Johnson suggests that hes moving to league one to play as a centre back

I'd imagine he'd be coming in to play right back, as suggested, with Threlkeld moving into midfield. Given recent calibre of loan signings from Bristol City (Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid), I hope he'll be as good.

I don't think Gary Miller will be relegated to the SW League side though. I would hope that if he does play, there's no repeat of booing of him if he comes on. I can understand grumbling about someone if they've had a bad game, but giving them stick before they've even set foot on the pitch is ridiculous.

M