🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
What position will the play midfield or up front as that's what positions we should be focusing our attention

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Stuart House":2ls4voqs said:
I completely support the idea, but that article almost reads like 'don't apply if your a man'

Yep... it shouldn't matter what sex you are regardless if there is a difference in numbers. It should be solely down to who has the best skills for the job.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Not sure I quite grasp how recruitment consultants based in Leeds, London and Birmingham are suited to judge and select passionate Argyle fans with appropriate talents to compliment the existing board. But perhaps my ideas of who should be football club directors are hopelessly outdated. Anyway, hope it works out ok.

Jul 29, 2010
Dalton Is God":30fy64el said:
Stuart House":30fy64el said:
I completely support the idea, but that article almost reads like 'don't apply if your a man'

Yep... it shouldn't matter what sex you are regardless if there is a difference in numbers. It should be solely down to who has the best skills for the job.
...and if the "job" (as eluded to in the article) is to get more women and girls through the turnstiles then one of the best "skills" for getting that job done would be to be able to think like a woman.

As no man has ever been able to figure that out I suspect at least one of the new directors should be a woman :wink:

May 8, 2011
X Isle":3q2bemvh said:
Dalton Is God":3q2bemvh said:
Stuart House":3q2bemvh said:

...and if the "job" (as eluded to in the article) is to get more women and girls through the turnstiles then one of the best "skills" for getting that job done would be to be able to think like a woman.

As no man has ever been able to figure that out I suspect at least one of the new directors should be a woman :wink:

If the job is to get more women and girls especially through the turnstiles Argyle should have kept Tanner and sent him and Oscar out doing PR work at schools and colleges.

Jul 29, 2010
HC Green":1gr99z06 said:
X Isle":1gr99z06 said:
Dalton Is God":1gr99z06 said:
Stuart House":1gr99z06 said:

If the job is to get more women and girls especially through the turnstiles Argyle should have kept Tanner and sent him and Oscar out doing PR work at schools and colleges.
May I be so bold as to suggest that the lowest common denominator thought process there demonstrates my point entirely. Women don't think like men.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
GreenArmy1984":2bddkr5q said:
Fantastic opportunity

Exciting times At Home Park

If only .... I would love to be a director !

Bring Back Argyle Green my 1st Job

Thank goodness you can't then. We're playing in the correct shade of green now.