Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
ARGYLE'S Central League fixtures resume on Tuesday following the Christmas break, but the Under-18s EFL Youth Alliance match against Swindon Town has been postponed.
The Central League side take on AFC Wimbledon in a game which kicks off at 2pm at Merstham FC.

The Herald expects a number of the first team squad will play against AFC Wimbledon

Players such as Gary Miller, Yann Songo’o, Lionel Ainsworth, Jake Jervis, Joel Grant, Jakub Sokolik and Gregg Wylde could all do with some game-time.
And there is a possibility of a return to action for left-back Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, who has resumed training after a hamstring injury which has kept him out of action since before Christmas.

Feb 9, 2013
I understand the game at Wimbledon tomorrow is now OFF.
I believe the next games may be:
Tue January 23 v Cheltenham Away
Tue January 30 v Swindon Home

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ottawa Green":372qtsst said:
ARGYLE'S Central League fixtures resume on Tuesday following the Christmas break, but the Under-18s EFL Youth Alliance match against Swindonok Town has been postponed.
The Central League side take on AFC Wimbledon in a game which kicks off at 2pm at Merstham FC.

The Herald expects a number of the first team squad will play against AFC Wimbledon

Players such as Gary Miller, Yann Songo’o, Lionel Ainsworth, Jake Jervis, Joel Grant, Jakub Sokolik and Gregg Wylde could all do with some game-time.
And there is a possibility of a return to action for left-back Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, who has resumed training after a hamstring injury which has kept him out of action since before Christmas.
Perhaps a further run out for Jamie Ness too.