Hopefully just interest shown in our players (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hopefully just interest shown in our players (merged)

Dec 3, 2005
What IF these rumours on Clubs after our best players is true and actually happens?

We would be right up the creek without a paddle.

Six Clubs interested in Bradley

Bradford looking at Taylor

Two Clubs interested in Carey

Yeah I know it may well be the papers just making up things, but there is no smoke without a fire - fingers crossed they stay as just interests.

Would be hard to lose any of those players.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
A sign that we’re doing well

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I think Threlkeld can be added to that list. I reckon someone will be interested in him.

Mar 8, 2016
Other clubs in this league are looking to sign our best players while in the mean time we are looking to sign other clubs unwanted players. Hopefully none of these materialise, all under contract so we would demand a big fee.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Despite my recent ultra optimism I've now been struck down by worry that we may just see a bunch of outgoings of key personnel.

I really hope that we will have stability with quality Incomings but this is Argyle!!??

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Man up you tart. :greensmile:

What will be will be.

Why don't you bid for the Bradley shirt while you can?

:thumbs:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Beyton_Green":1uoib6mw said:
Despite my recent ultra optimism I've now been struck down by worry that we may just see a bunch of outgoings of key personnel.

I really hope that we will have stability with quality Incomings but this is Argyle!!??

Key personnel? Tounami and that Turkish bloke? :lol:

H

handbags blake

Surely it is a good sign that other teams want our players,hopefully Derek Adams can talk them into staying.

Apr 3, 2010
I’m not so worried about this transfer window it’s the summer one which worries me.

Even If we stay up we could lose several players again as there are a lot in there last few months. We don’t want to be having such a high turnover of players again, there’s dead wood that needs to go but we need to retain the core of the team.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Jeez, I would hate to be around some of you!

You must live under a permanent bloody thunderstorm.

Oh! You forgot Derek Adams...somebody, somewhere on the planet will be looking at taking him from under our nose!

Get real!

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Blackpool pilgrim":84x4cdc7 said:
I’m not so worried about this transfer window it’s the summer one which worries me.

Even If we stay up we could lose several players again as there are a lot in there last few months. We don’t want to be having such a high turnover of players again, there’s dead wood that needs to go but we need to retain the core of the team.

Surely that's what we did last summer? Kept the core of the promotion winning team and got rid of the deadwood?

Aug 5, 2016
Given how much of the Purrington/Nelson/Hourihane money Adams got, I think he'd be furious if any more players were sold.

If he has to find freebies and build a team of them, the least the board could do is not sell them.