Build up to Wigan | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Build up to Wigan

Dec 2, 2010
I see the kidology has already started with DA saying that "with 18 games to go they're already promoted." Nice one Derek!

It's a great time for us to play them with our confidence high and above them in the form table; and I'm sure DA will continue with the recent approach with a big crowd behind the lads. They also have the cup match on Weds and will be going for it with the prospect of a home tie in the 4th round. Whatever the result of that game, it's another game they have to play and prepare for where we have all week to focus on them.

The crowd will definitely play their part on and I'm sure we can make it an intimidating atmosphere for them.

Of course, there's always added spice where Paul Cook is involved!
Welcome to Hell, Baldy!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Pilgrim61":3mf46xxv said:
I see the kidology has already started with DA saying that "with 18 games to go they're already promoted." Nice one Derek!

It's a great time for us to play them with our confidence high and above them in the form table; and I'm sure DA will continue with the recent approach with a big crowd behind the lads. They also have the cup match on Weds and will be going for it with the prospect of a home tie in the 4th round. Whatever the result of that game, it's another game they have to play and prepare for where we have all week to focus on them.

The crowd will definitely play their part on and I'm sure we can make it an intimidating atmosphere for them.

Of course, there's always added spice where Paul Cook is involved!
Welcome to Hell, Baldy!
wig on

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Dan Ellard":8a4pf4v6 said:
Lundan Cabbie":8a4pf4v6 said:
Hell? :funny:
I suppose we can never hope to rival the famous Crystal Palace atmosphere can we.

Anyone know where we can get 5,000 flags to wave around?

What has the Selhurst Park atmosphere got to do with it? It's hardly hell there either.

Dec 2, 2010
Peterborough boss said that with 'more belief' they could have beaten them yesterday.. and TinTin... you should send 2 people in your place....Thompson Twins?!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":33fx9qos said:
Dan Ellard":33fx9qos said:
Lundan Cabbie":33fx9qos said:
I suppose we can never hope to rival the famous Crystal Palace atmosphere can we.

What has the Selhurst Park atmosphere got to do with it? It's hardly hell there either.

You're a Palace fan commenting on an Argyle page, expect it. :wave:

Sep 6, 2006
TinTin":2vlm9mgk said:
Can I help ?

I will be laying on the beach in The Philippines [30C] drinking cold beer !!

How CAN I help ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I get annoyed by these posts with nothing to do with the thread but boasting about what a good time they are having (whilst we are all freezing our B~lls off). Ever heard of Twitter of Facebook?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":23mubqml said:
Lundan Cabbie":23mubqml said:
Dan Ellard":23mubqml said:
Lundan Cabbie":23mubqml said:

You're a Palace fan commenting on an Argyle page, expect it. :wave:

It wasn't me who brought Palace into it though. I prefer to be here as a football fan on an Argyle page.

Dec 2, 2010
Youth product, and former loanee, Christian Walton is likely to be in goal for them....let's hope he has a 'mare!

Jul 28, 2017
Actually Paul Cook said some good things about Argyle at times, during his time at Portsmouth. He was quite gracious and spoke well of Argyle. There are far worse managers in the EFL than him, Fergie Jnr and Evans spring to mind.

Personally I have no grudge against Wigan or their manager and wish them well for the rest of the season.

Having said that I hope we don’t give them too much respect and that we can get some sort of result against them.