Argyle’s official Facebook page | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle’s official Facebook page

May 8, 2011
There has certainly been a lot more posts and activity on the page lately, including short video clips of interviews and matches.
I can only assume this is down to the recent appointment of Jamie Yabsley as the Marketing Manager as he starts upgrading the Club’s marketing strategy, or more likely introducing one!

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
talking of the Argyle Media dept, you can now bid on ebay for a polystyrene coffee cup, with a small dribble left inside, signed by Oscar Threlkeld. Current bid £3.20. is it me or is that just a bit sad?

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
ping_g5":25snbwe2 said:
talking of the Argyle Media dept, you can now bid on ebay for a polystyrene coffee cup, with a small dribble left inside, signed by Oscar Threlkeld. Current bid £3.20. is it me or is that just a bit sad?

I thinks it's a poor idea of a joke.

Can't believe some of the carp that comes out of our media department.

May 8, 2011
Ponty":26qjvtdu said:
ping_g5":26qjvtdu said:

Looks like the new Marketing Manager is great at his job, Argyle set up an EBay account so want people to know about and visit it, so what has happened in the last week, lots of talk about it online, nice free advertising, and lots of visits to the new site.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
HC Green":27j3olo4 said:
Ponty":27j3olo4 said:
ping_g5":27j3olo4 said:

Looks like the new Marketing Manager is great at his job, Argyle set up an EBay account so want people to know about and visit it, so what has happened in the last week, lots of talk about it online, nice free advertising, and lots of visits to the new site.

I dont disagree with you often, but people visiting the eBay page because everyone is saying what a joke of a club we’ve become as we need to sell coffee cups for money is not good.

A good idea for selling grandstand memorabilia though.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Daz":28sp4vva said:
HC Green":28sp4vva said:
Ponty":28sp4vva said:
ping_g5":28sp4vva said:

I dont disagree with you often, but people visiting the eBay page because everyone is saying what a joke of a club we’ve become as we need to sell coffee cups for money is not good.

A good idea for selling grandstand memorabilia though.

Serious sense of humour failure in some quarters, methinks. ;)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
If you really find that funny and that’s your judgement of a sense of humour I’m happy to say I have no sense of humour.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Get a grip, its only a joke and if its money for the club then I may sell something stupid to help out.

Old pasty wrapper anyone?
£2.59

A

ArgyleAndy

No matter how small, it makes money for the club.

Can only be a good thing.