Hartlepool United Update | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hartlepool United Update

Dec 21, 2010
You may have read that Hartlepool are in financial trouble and need £200K to stave off administration.
They have given us many pleasurable games with their inventive uniforms - particularly the Stormtroopers on the last day of the 2015-16 season and Thunderbirds before that. A great set of fans who love their football.
Their crowdfunding page is https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... otballclub and the Argyle Fans’ Trust have already agreed a donation.
The Argyle community have always helped other clubs in trouble in the past, as they once helped us. Please chip in.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Done and shared on FB and Twitter.

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
argyledad":2swigh86 said:
You may have read that Hartlepool are in financial trouble and need £200K to stave off administration.
They have given us many pleasurable games with their inventive uniforms - particularly the Stormtroopers on the last day of the 2015-16 season and Thunderbirds before that. A great set of fans who love their football.
Their crowdfunding page is https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... otballclub and the Argyle Fans’ Trust have already agreed a donation.
The Argyle community have always helped other clubs in trouble in the past, as they once helped us. Please chip in.

Great club nice people, donated.

Oct 31, 2015
Great club with top supporters.

What really grips my brown stuff is that debt is not huge when you look up the leagues.A premiership monthly wage would clear it. Sometimes I hate football

Donated. Good luck to them we know what its like

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Just donated. Cannot let another community football club go under!

Dec 21, 2010
I spoke to the Chair of their Trust last night and they are hoping to organise an event later in the season. Meanwhile Middlesborough fans have bought 3,000 tickets for their next home game as a show of solidarity after Hartlepool helped them many years ago.