monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
There's a latest rumours thread, I suggest you keep an eye on that, and the rumours board.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I suspect the usual ‘player targets moving to other clubs’ line will rear its ugly head sometime soon.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":2elgz180 said:
Or of course, you could have your mind blown!!
Are you teasing Ian? Or is something good about to happen?!

Apr 30, 2011
Heard a rumour yesterday so vague it's barely worth repeating but apparently a midfield replacement for Toums is lined up and apparently 'it's not someone you would have thought would sign for us'. The inference was it was a relatively big name for us. The source was a bloke at work who allegedly spoke to someone linked to the club in some capacity. I don't know any more than that but surely the 3 players who have left plus likely departure of Blissett means there is space in the squad and some form of budget available.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
monkeywrench":136qu137 said:
IJN":136qu137 said:
Or of course, you could have your mind blown!!
Are you teasing Ian? Or is something good about to happen?!

I know zero mate, but simply offering Tuggers the positive side of life rather than the negative.

Jul 29, 2010
Penmaster":1ibq91r2 said:
Heard a rumour yesterday so vague it's barely worth repeating but apparently a midfield replacement for Toums is lined up and apparently 'it's not someone you would have thought would sign for us'. The inference was it was a relatively big name for us. The source was a bloke at work who allegedly spoke to someone linked to the club in some capacity. I don't know any more than that but surely the 3 players who have left plus likely departure of Blissett means there is space in the squad and some form of budget available.
't'resting.

Out of interest, been busy, but which three have left? Toums and Ciftci I know, whose the third?

Fletcher?

Apr 30, 2011
X Isle":2paq68t2 said:
Penmaster":2paq68t2 said:
't'resting.

Out of interest, been busy, but which three have left? Toums and Ciftci I know, whose the third?

Fletcher?

Fletcher gone to Torquay on loan.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Penmaster":2hrbvxjd said:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang??

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pedro91":2rqu4s0r said:
pingudad":2rqu4s0r said:
Do we have any updates on players coming into home park
players coming into home park about 9.30 tomorrow
:lol:

May 16, 2016
Penmaster":1rtr4vaw said:

To be fair, Blisset wouldn't have been 'someone you'd have thought would sign for us ' either:. :)