Manager of Month nomination for DA (didn't win) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Manager of Month nomination for DA (didn't win)

Jan 30, 2016
I hope that the curse does not happen on the 20th. I have just bought my ticket for the Wigan match!!!!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Knarf Reprah":1tgicrnn said:
GreenArmy1984":1tgicrnn said:
Brilliant Home games coming up

Exciting Times

Actually going to attend a match are you?

Frank - I find GA84 almost as irritating as you do but I don't agree with you constantly berating him for lack of attendance - people attend when they are able to. Criticise the content of his posts (or lack of it), or the fact that his unhinged optimism is irritating both when we are doing badly or when we are doing well but leave out the attendance stuff - it hits at lots of supporters who for genuine reasons cannot attend HP as often as they would like.

As for Adams being, or not being, Manager of the Month .... I don't give a flying flip.

Jan 3, 2013
Mark Pedlar":2czenwqi said:
Knarf Reprah":2czenwqi said:
GreenArmy1984":2czenwqi said:

Exciting Times

Frank - I find GA84 almost as irritating as you do but I don't agree with you constantly berating him for lack of attendance - people attend when they are able to. Criticise the content of his posts (or lack of it), or the fact that his unhinged optimism is irritating both when we are doing badly or when we are doing well but leave out the attendance stuff - it hits at lots of supporters who for genuine reasons cannot attend HP as often as they would like.

As for Adams being, or not being, Manager of the Month .... I don't give a flying flip.

So paul can post inane comment after inane comment including alluding to matches coming up when we all know he isn't going to attend them, and I get the shot across the bows! Astonishing.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Knarf Reprah":syxotfnb said:
Mark Pedlar":syxotfnb said:
Knarf Reprah":syxotfnb said:
GreenArmy1984":syxotfnb said:

Exciting Times

So paul can post inane comment after inane comment including alluding to matches coming up when we all know he isn't going to attend them, and I get the shot across the bows! Astonishing.

So he should only post about games if he is able to go to them??

Why don't you block his posts, it will save you seeing them and reacting to them.

Jan 3, 2013
Daz":36qicwnd said:
Knarf Reprah":36qicwnd said:
Mark Pedlar":36qicwnd said:
Knarf Reprah":36qicwnd said:
GreenArmy1984":36qicwnd said:

Exciting Times

Why don't you block his posts, it will save you seeing them and reacting to them.

How do I do that?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Knarf Reprah":3g2fp2za said:
Daz":3g2fp2za said:
Mark Pedlar":3g2fp2za said:
GreenArmy1984":3g2fp2za said:

Exciting Times

How do I do that?

Click on his profile and then on the left hand side it says "add foe".

I believe that will do it.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
It's neither here nor there for me, but don't they usually base the awards on teams that are unbeaten rather than teams that have played one more match and have gained an extra win?