Sponsors Lunch - Thursday 11th January. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sponsors Lunch - Thursday 11th January.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sponsors Lunch 2017/2018.

This will take place on Thursday 11th January at 1230.

Tonsk you will be able to bring a guest please PM with names. You will also take delivery of your Michael Cooper shirt. :thumbup:
Tootle's Pom Pom you too will be able to being a guest, please PM with names. You will also take delievery of your Ryan Edwards (home) shirt. :thumbup:

Bubba you too, and I know you're bringing your daughter, so no need to PM me. You will take delivery of Oscar's away shirt.

Pearce's Green, you can bring a guest as well, so if you can PM with details, that would be great. It's Oscar's home shirt for you.

Now I'm retired I'll be at this one as well, so it'll be good to meet you all. :thumbs:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
1230 Arrive at Home Park and head to the Tribute Legends Lounge, where refreshments will be available.
1300 You will be joined by the First Team Squad and Management, at which point lunch will be served in 
the format of a hot fork buffet.
1400 The presentation of the shirts will commence, with the squad presenting their framed kit to each appropriate sponsor.
1500 The Squad will depart. You are more than welcome to remain in the Tribute Legends Lounge and network with other sponsors, or take advantage of the cash bar, which will remain open throughout.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nervous what the hell about. Very chilled out, and laid back.

You’ll love it.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Its a fantastic day out all the players and coaches mix well with everyone, you will love it folks.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I won’t be attending now as I have a virus which seems to be a mix of Ebola and Bubonic Plague. Also known as Man Flu.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Same the other way as well. Gutted but i am dying!! :greensmile:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Just back from the lunch and what a brilliant few hours, great to see the players relaxed and enjoying themselves.

I sat with Pearce’s Greens and Mrs Pearce’s Greens who were lovely and great to talk to along with Coopers sponsors from Plymouth College.

We had the pleasure of Oscar on our table and he was an absolute Gent, clearly very popular at the club among the the playing and non playing staff. Nothing was too much trouble for him and a real ambassador.

Rhys Wilmot and Super Copper were also on the table and again were great, chatting away and giving little insights into what the lads do and don’t do.

The lunch is really well organised and thanks to the club and staff for running such a great event.

Thanks to Ian and Pasoti for the chance to go today, I took my Daughter who loved every second of it. The club is clearly in a Good place and there was a real positive buzz about all things moving forward both on and off the field.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well said Bubba, it really was a great afternoon spent with both the players and coaching staff and of course good friends. This just shows what a great family club we have. Green Army

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Well said Bubba, it was great to meet you, and your lovely daughter. wasn't Oscar great taking her around to the other players for autographs. As you have said what a lovely chap he is. we had a wonderful time, the banter between Oscar and Rhys Wilmot was brilliant. super cooper is a lovely young man who i hope is with us for years to come. We were the last to leave that's how we enjoyed it.
As Mr Beale has said it does feel like a family club.
Thank you Ian and Pasoti for the opportunity to go today. Id urge everybody to enter the draw next season, as i now look at the club in a different light.

Dec 21, 2010
We had a really enjoyable afternoon in the company of Sonny Bradley, Jakub Sokolik, Kyle Letheren, Robert te Locke and Paul Atkinson. All were, as always, a credit to our club, making every effort to ineract with us as fans. Also excellent organisation. Thank you PAFC !