Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 31 October | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 31 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Saturday 31 October

The EFL and Government have confirmed EFL games will continue through the national lockdown which begins on 5 November.

Argyle lost 3-1 against Forest Green Rovers in a Youth Alliance game ... club website.

Pumpkin carving with Luke Jephcott and Ryan Law ... club You Tube.

A new way to access iFollow for season ticket holders will be announced shortly. Previously unique codes were sent by email to season ticket holders but for the Swindon Town game onwards a Season Ticket Licence will replace the codes, details on how to check your licence through your iFollow account will officially be published by the club, however other clubs have issued instructions to their fans ....

1: Log in to iFollow on the Argyle club website.
2: Click your name in the navigation bar and select 'My Account page'.
3: Click the + sign next to 'Purchased Packages' and you should see this....
Update: Now confirmed by the club.... club website.

The Plymouth Good Food Fair due to take place at Home Park on Sunday has been cancelled due to the forecasted high winds and heavy rain.

The Argyle Community Trust have joined forces with the Jackie Leslie Campaign to design a programme for schools that uses Jack’s story of discrimination to influence the mindset’s of young people, inspiring positivity and challenging racism and discriminatory views ... Link.

Phone 07376 955834 to book.

Argyle face masks...... superstore.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Larry David":9mjyzatq said:
With the face masks what they don’t tell you is it’s £5 postage and packing which is ridiculous really.

You try buying some Dart flights....... :coat: .

Aug 10, 2006
had a luck at pack of 10 Christmas cards £4 postage is £4.95 no thank you good old rip off Plymouth argyle.

Feb 8, 2005
Argyle have to make sure that their goods get to their destination, and so have to use the securest form of delivery to prove they have been delivered.

Blame the rip-off merchants who try to get something for nothing.

The more you buy, the less the p&p becomes as a percentage of the total sum paid.

Answer - buy more that just the bare minimum and you will not have this problem of perceived excessive postage.

Aug 4, 2011
Mike Charlick":20gllz3b said:
ifollow shows season ticket status active as above, but under "subscribe" does not yet show access to the Swindon game.
Access won’t be available until about an hour before kick off though surely?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Mike Charlick":oh64jtbs said:
ifollow shows season ticket status active as above, but under "subscribe" does not yet show access to the Swindon game.

I believe they update this after what would have been todays game, it is probably nothing to do with Argyle it is i expect updated by iFollow.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
football-bet-data":5u55edfa said:
Mike Charlick":5u55edfa said:
Access won’t be available until about an hour before kick off though surely?

Previously the match in question on the subscribe page would say "you have access to this match" even though you couldnt actually access it until an hour before the game. Currently it just invites me to subscribe. Hopefully this will change after todays round of games. :scarf:

And don't call me Shirley!

Dec 12, 2010
Plymouth
although I have never had an issue with the codes when accessing ifollow, I have just followed the instructions and when clicking on the + sign nothing happens is it just me or will nothing happen until the night of the game.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
David Doidge":2stt39zb said:
although I have never had an issue with the codes when accessing ifollow, I have just followed the instructions and when clicking on the + sign nothing happens is it just me or will nothing happen until the night of the game.

Could it be that the non-existent Stanley game has to be 'over' before you can load the next one? :think: