Danny Mayor. | Page 22 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Danny Mayor.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I don’t think I’ve ever been on any ground where the managers name has been sung almost to the exclusion of songs mentioning players names Army. I actually feel that Lowe should say something about it, but I’m guessing he’s making the most of it whilst it lasts!!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Maybe the p@sotites should start songs about Mayor, Sarcevic, Moore and Cooper.. they’re all deserving of a song I reckon..

May 16, 2016
This has gone a bit 'Steve - Interesting- Davis' hasn't it ?

I can imagine the Changing Room talk being of 'So how many Songs you got Mate?'. A loanee comes in with 'at my last Club, I had 3 Songs'. Poor old George sat in the Corner head in hands, wishing he had a Song.

'Cheer up Beardface' shouts Oh Ryan........hmmmm, I wonder, says George.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":38pwe8un said:
I don’t think I’ve ever been on any ground where the managers name has been sung almost to the exclusion of songs mentioning players names Army. I actually feel that Lowe should say something about it, but I’m guessing he’s making the most of it whilst it lasts!!

Slightly agree with Owl for once.
Also I dont quite get the obsession with Lowe. I like him, I think he is doing a good job but he has achieved nothing yet. And he gets things badly wrong sometimes e.g. tactics at Colchester when we could easily have been 5 down at h.t.. He is not the messiah(yet!)

Guiri Green":1d0dw50k said:

I can imagine the Changing Room talk being of 'So how many Songs you got Mate?'. A loanee comes in with 'at my last Club, I had 3 Songs'. Poor old George sat in the Corner head in hands, wishing he had a Song.

"Cheer up Georgie Beardface, oh what can it mean, to a...." etc etc

Sep 6, 2006
Guiri Green":1w34ajw4 said:

So you dont think singing a players name would give him a lift?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
‪Mayor was absolutely outstanding today. Problem is, most people don’t seem to take in his overall game, people only see goals and/or assists, yet Mayor’s dribbling is unreal, takes 4/5 oppo players out of the game, he toyed with Macclesfield today & it was great to watch. ‬

Sep 25, 2010
Cobi Budge":3az2nbqa said:
‪Mayor was absolutely outstanding today. Problem is, most people don’t seem to take in his overall game, people only see goals and/or assists, yet Mayor’s dribbling is unreal, takes 4/5 oppo players out of the game, he toyed with Macclesfield today & it was great to watch. ‬

Cobi, absolutely spot on, with that comment

Apr 4, 2015
sorry but I dont agree, average again today. a couple of good moments but overall disappointing. Connor grant looks better.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Doesn’t really matter if he’s not scoring, as long as he’s creating opportunities for others.

Sep 25, 2010
Steve.PAFC2012":3p0iw3u3 said:
freddie2greens":3p0iw3u3 said:
sorry but I dont agree, average again today. a couple of good moments but overall disappointing. Connor grant looks better.
Unbelievable. :facepalm:

I know unbelievable, you have got to wonder if he was there today,

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Welwyn Pilgrim":2txfn22i said:
Lot better second half today but desperate for him to get on the score sheet. He did everything but score today

Superb second half and he put it on a plate for Cooper to score his first. Yes it would have been great to see him score, he's a very unselfish player. Did think there were a couple of occasions when Cooper should have tried to pick a player out instead of opting to lash the ball across the face of the goal, but that's being picky !!!