Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 18 November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 18 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Buy and download a match ticket to your phone in less than two minutes .... club website

The Argyle Christmas store is now open ...

Loan watch:
Klaidi Lolos and Tom Purrington started for Dorchester Town in a 2-2 draw against Walton Casuals on Saturday with Lolos scoring the first goal. Mike Peck was a substitute.

Luke Jephcott scored the first goal for Truro City in a 2-1 win against Hartley Wintney on Saturday. Ryan Law was missing from the Truro squad.

Ryan Lowe reveals striker Billy Clarke was missing from the squad at Forest Green Rovers on Saturday due a slight groin injury suffered in training on Friday.
Defender Will Aimson and midfielder Conor Grant were also absent from the squad although this was because of not being selected.

EFL Team and Manager of the Week ....

AdelaideGreen

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Jan 11, 2017
IMHO that "elf" jumper is a shocker.

Hopefully it does not become the mythical fourth strip. :problem:

I prefer the other Christmas jumpers (there is a range).

JannerinCardiff

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
AdelaideGreen":1ovynbyc said:

I love it. The rule for Xmas jumpers is the worse they are the better they are!โ€™

JannerinCardiff":293gi1we said:
AdelaideGreen":293gi1we said:

I love it. The rule for Xmas jumpers is the worse they are the better they are!โ€™

Indeed. I need a freshen up having inflicted last season's Christmas jumper on work, that one is just outrageous, and might have to be done. :)