Wolves striker Niall Ennis about to sign? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wolves striker Niall Ennis about to sign?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
The Doctor":3qn107ec said:
BojanTheGreat":3qn107ec said:
pafc_casual":3qn107ec said:
We are also looking at Zach Clough :shifty:

Really? Wow but surely he will play at a much higher level? Would certainly give Mayor a challenge for best player in league two.....

Really? He seems to have had a complete non-season at Rochdale last season (9 games, 0 goals) and done precious little for several years in fact.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Went for Ā£2.5m 2 or 3 years ago. Probably ripe to play in our new system, based on what I've read. Interesting.

May 21, 2015
To be fair I do like it when we take on a player with a poor record/unfulfilled potential who then go on to have a decent season with us.

Jan 2, 2006
The Doctor":efh1eyp9 said:
BojanTheGreat":efh1eyp9 said:
pafc_casual":efh1eyp9 said:

Really? Wow but surely he will play at a much higher level? Would certainly give Mayor a challenge for best player in league two.....

Really? He seems to have had a complete non-season at Rochdale last season (9 games, 0 goals) and done precious little for several years in fact.

Have to admit I didnā€™t pay attention to what he did recently but the video clips of his time at Bolton are worth watching and he is still young

Dec 3, 2005
BojanTheGreat":jjfwuacp said:
The Doctor":jjfwuacp said:
BojanTheGreat":jjfwuacp said:
pafc_casual":jjfwuacp said:

Have to admit I didnā€™t pay attention to what he did recently but the video clips of his time at Bolton are worth watching and he is still young

IF we sign him or anyone else on loan or permanent, it is what they do at Argyle that matters.