Huge game v Gillingham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Huge game v Gillingham

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
We’ve got Gillingham on Tues.. no matter that I want a change to the defensive football that DA employs I still want him to turn it around and come good, and I truly hope we play well and win against Gillingham.

This is a huge game against a team we really need to beat (and should beat if we’ve any hope to survive) and I’d actually imagine that there are fans out there that hope we lose in order to speed up a potential change in manager.

For me this game really is the end of the line, lose at home to Gillingham and I don’t think whatever DA says will not want me to hope for a change in management.

This has to stop sometime.

Oct 14, 2015
For me it's not just about Tuesday's game, we need to look further ahead then that. After Gillingham we have Scunny away, Sunderland home and whoever in the FA cup. My worry is that if Burton can put 3 past us then how many could Sunderland get? So by winning tomorrow means what? Mr Adams gets another 3 games to turn things around or do we potentially wait until Sunderland embarrass us or some non league team put us out the cup??

I'm still in the "undecided" camp regarding Mr Adams and should he go all I would ask is that the board get someone in who is an experienced manager and not go for a cheap option like Paul Wotton, nice guy and Argyle legend but not someone who, in my opinion, could step up and save our season.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Club legend but the idea fills me with dread.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Welwyn Pilgrim":28fc68sz said:
For me it's not just about Tuesday's game, we need to look further ahead then that. After Gillingham we have Scunny away, Sunderland home and whoever in the FA cup. My worry is that if Burton can put 3 past us then how many could Sunderland get? So by winning tomorrow means what? Mr Adams gets another 3 games to turn things around or do we potentially wait until Sunderland embarrass us or some non league team put us out the cup??

I'm still in the "undecided" camp regarding Mr Adams and should he go all I would ask is that the board get someone in who is an experienced manager and not go for a cheap option like Paul Wotton, nice guy and Argyle legend but not someone who, in my opinion, could step up and save our season.
i hope we don't draw torquay,exeter or MK dons in the cup. :sad:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
JannerinCardiff":1bgqky84 said:
We’ve got Gillingham on Tues.. no matter that I want a change to the defensive football that DA employs I still want him to turn it around and come good, and I truly hope we play well and win against Gillingham.

This is a huge game against a team we really need to beat (and should beat if we’ve any hope to survive) and I’d actually imagine that there are fans out there that hope we lose in order to speed up a potential change in manager.

For me this game really is the end of the line, lose at home to Gillingham and I don’t think whatever DA says will not want me to hope for a change in management.

Make up your mind. Over the weekend you wanted Adams out.

May 16, 2016
PL2 3DQ":3eiy9ubk said:
JannerinCardiff":3eiy9ubk said:

One of the few people who changes his mind as he types a post.

Jan 6, 2004
It is not about results so much as the way we are playing, we are awful. If anything we deserve fewer points than we have got. Even if we scrape a win against Gillingham, one of the easiest fixtures of the season, it changes nothing.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":33lsn4c5 said:
JannerinCardiff":33lsn4c5 said:

I know, I can’t make my mind up. I keep yoyo’ing.. I think it’s heart v head. heart says give him longer, head says he’s had long enough and we need to move on.

May 16, 2016
JannerinCardiff":efvap601 said:
PL2 3DQ":efvap601 said:
JannerinCardiff":efvap601 said:

I know, I can’t make my mind up. I keep yoyo’ing.. I think it’s heart v head. heart says give him longer, head says he’s had long enough and we need to move on.

So you're undecided now ?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Guiri Green":2ryn4f90 said:
JannerinCardiff":2ryn4f90 said:
PL2 3DQ":2ryn4f90 said:
JannerinCardiff":2ryn4f90 said:

Yes I suppose I am.

Sep 6, 2006
Guiri Green":1fztemc9 said:
JannerinCardiff":1fztemc9 said:
PL2 3DQ":1fztemc9 said:
JannerinCardiff":1fztemc9 said:

He's not sure if he's undecided.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Nope.. still not sure.. ;)