Skysports Charlton Lowlights | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Skysports Charlton Lowlights

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Can't do much about the first goal, the second is really poor marking, Songo'o doesn't have a clue where his man is and just ends up in a pretty pointless position. Mind you if Taylor's effort goes in, a different game perhaps, fine margins, we go again next week.

C

CiderAndPasties

Very poor second goal to concede, and only one highlight for Argyle. A bad day at the office indeed.

Aug 5, 2016
Cobi Budge":13qcwe8k said:
Can't do much about the first goal, the second is really poor marking, Songo'o doesn't have a clue where his man is and just ends up in a pretty pointless position. Mind you if Taylor's effort goes in, a different game perhaps, fine margins, we go again next week.

Too easy to say that if we stopped them from scoring and scored some goals of our own we'd have stood a better chance! A lot easier said than done with that lacklustre display. Defensively we were vulnerable but the worst thing was that Charlton evidently wanted it more. I can take losing but today we were so clueless it was embarrassing to watch. No movement, no organised pressing, Charlton just had to stand our players up and we'd give the ball away. Makasi trying to play FIFA street in our own half, Sawyer getting ruined at CB, Threlkeld left exposed time and again, Charlton really could have scored five. It was a great run but I do fear for this playoff chase without Bradley, we need him back ASAP. Disappointed Adams didn't come to recognise the 3,000 away support today, apologies if he did but he seemed to disappear without so much as a backward glance.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Derek Adams certainly did before the match, very clearly & deliberately; whether he should have done so as well afterwards is, I guess, a matter of judgment.