Charlton away (sold out) | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Charlton away (sold out)

250 tickets left according to the club twitter:

Plymouth Argyle FC Twitter":18jjgfrq said:
Brief Charlton ticket update. Around 250 tickets left. Remember, once they are gone, we won't get any more.

All travel club coaches are full, but Senior Greens and Vice Presidents club may have spaces remaining. #pafc
So looks like 3,000 is our lot (no extra allocation in the East Stand). Get 'em now if you're going!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
northroadwest1":1xth6juc said:
Why if the away end holds 3,800 will they only give us 3,000 tickets?
From the football ground guide:

Away fans are housed in the Jimmy Seed (South) Stand at one end of the ground, which is slightly raised above pitch level, making for a generally good view. Up to 3,000 away fans can be accommodated in this end.

Football Ground Guide

taz

Aug 7, 2016
Have spare adult seat for Charlton game. Row M, Block SSB, Seat 97. PM phone number

Jan 6, 2004
Not sure why they would give Portsmouth an extra 800 seats in a side stand and not us. I wouldn't be surprised if extra tickets were released if really needed. My suspicion is though that 3000 will be about right.

May 22, 2006
Note on the Twitter feed that Soccer AM is looking for six Argyle fans to be on the show as fans of the week. Presumably it is for this weekend.

Any of the 2,750 with tickets looking for their 15 minutes of fame?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Green_Flash":5k2plnoz said:
Not sure why they would give Portsmouth an extra 800 seats in a side stand and not us. I wouldn't be surprised if extra tickets were released if really needed. My suspicion is though that 3000 will be about right.
Because Portsmouth sold out the away stand well in advance and requested more than the usual allocation.

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
Shankster":3kmdvff4 said:
Have we had the sit- stand debate yet?

Love away games, pity the return trains are so limited

Can’t see how anyone could even contemplate sitting at any away game, let alone one of this importance

Jan 6, 2004
Argy1e":38ul07tu said:
Green_Flash":38ul07tu said:
Because Portsmouth sold out the away stand well in advance and requested more than the usual allocation.

Yes exactly my point. If we needed more seats we would get them but we probably don't.

Green_Flash":28myywsz said:
Argy1e":28myywsz said:
Green_Flash":28myywsz said:

Yes exactly my point. If we needed more seats we would get them but we probably don't.

As Argy1e has suggested, Pompey sold out their initial allocation of 3,000 to season ticket holders on just the first day of sales - it didn't even make it to general sale. Hence there was a clear demand for more well in advance of the fixture, making it financially viable for Charlton to open up the extra seating in the East Stand.

Whilst the number of tickets we've sold is also impressive, we still haven't sold our first 3,000 only two days before the fixture. Even if we needed more, Charlton would have needed warning much further in advance in order to open up the extra seating in the East Stand (to bring in extra gate staff, stewards, etc.).

Sep 13, 2003
BradCobbs":1eo6guiz said:
Shankster":1eo6guiz said:
Have we had the sit- stand debate yet?

Love away games, pity the return trains are so limited

Can’t see how anyone could even contemplate sitting at any away game, let alone one of this importance

And so it begins....I'll fetch the popcorn

Jan 3, 2013
Silly me, I didn't realise the SEATS were there to be ignored. What if you're disabled or infirm? Do the manchildren care?

Sep 20, 2003
Knarf Reprah":1j80nijz said:
Silly me, I didn't realise the SEATS were there to be ignored. What if you're disabled or infirm? Do the manchildren care?

My Mother travelled all the way to Liverpool for the cup game. She is 75 and about 4' 7". She missed 95% of the game due to the inconsiderate d*cks in front of her.