✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
So now I’m expecting Bradley to start Saturday

Oct 16, 2016
Northernlightgreen":119qthgs said:
Shankster":119qthgs said:
It’s like a lesser of two evils stand off.... Bradley or Songo’o?

More like the lesser of 2 trolls - Shankster or Sam

Reverse hyperbole is an interesting modern phenomenon which wracks the modern Facetube generation. You either toe-the-line and follow the crowd or you’re a troll.

I think Bradley is less than ordinary and Songo’o is far worse still. They are my opinions. Appreciate it may not match the crowd but I know I’m right

Feb 17, 2017
It seems strange that Adams would put in the public domain that Bradley is not available this early in the week, no doubt Charlton will be watching the bristol tape and see a weakness to aim for if indeed he is out. For him then to be in the team at the 2pm team news would put a bit of a spanner in charltons plans. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bradley in the team at Charlton

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Well, I wasn’t surprised to see Threlkeld come back at home to Fleetwood but look at the criticism DA got for bringing him back before he was fit, allegedly.

Apr 6, 2009
at the beginning of the season I'm sure everyone was singing the praises of songoo. he's definitely made some mistakes the last 2 games but also some great clearances. is he the scapegoat now Miller not playing?

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I think I would agree with you Shankster if worded the right way. I think Sonny and Yann are two poor players with the ball at their feet. They are not natural footballers. However the same can be said of many players who played at the highest level. Steve Bould couldn't pass water but was probably part of the best defence to grace top flight football in my lifetime.
Both our boys do posses enough ability to make them decent and very use able players at League One level. I've long been of the opinion that Songo'o is at his best when we are being outplayed - He has a survival instinct it's probably no coincidence his best game was at Wigan. He needs to be in a battle to show his best. Sonny has improved no end in his time with us. His positional sense has improved and he would be welcomed with open arms by more than 50% of the teams in this division I'm sure. Like all players at this level they have weaknesses.

Oct 16, 2016
Well put VOR

My initial fears re Bradley’s ability came pre season at Parkway. He was shown his backside, has continued thus IMO

Songo’o? He’s a useful midfield battering ram and has a monumental heart and passion but he’s truly awful otherwise

Jul 29, 2010
Shankster":1hitccgw said:
I think Bradley is less than ordinary .... I know I’m right
So, by extension, the Liverpool team in the Anfield game was worse than less than ordinary then.

Slightly harsh on your plastic club that 'ankster... but I know I'M right :wink:

Aug 5, 2016
Shankster":1tdx4ru4 said:
Well put VOR

My initial fears re Bradley’s ability came pre season at Parkway. He was shown his backside, has continued thus IMO

Songo’o? He’s a useful midfield battering ram and has a monumental heart and passion but he’s truly awful otherwise

Has continued thus? He's had MOM performances, had bids for him in January, and been central to one of the most surprising season turnarounds in English football.

Oct 16, 2016
X Isle":116q79hm said:
Shankster":116q79hm said:
I think Bradley is less than ordinary .... I know I’m right
So, by extension, the Liverpool team in the Anfield game was worse than less than ordinary then.

Slightly harsh on your plastic club that 'ankster... but I know I'M right :wink:

Indeed, albeit the line up was slightly awry Mr ‘isle

Oct 16, 2016
Knibbsworth":1fb44qnj said:
Shankster":1fb44qnj said:
Well put VOR

Has continued thus? He's had MOM performances, had bids for him in January, and been central to one of the most surprising season turnarounds in English football.

Vyner and Edwards created the greater stability up to a point and the team has scored goals and shored-up collectively.

Sep 6, 2006
Voice_of_Reason":xwab0fpk said:
I think I would agree with you Shankster if worded the right way. I think Sonny and Yann are two poor players with the ball at their feet. They are not natural footballers. However the same can be said of many players who played at the highest level. Steve Bould couldn't pass water but was probably part of the best defence to grace top flight football in my lifetime.
Both our boys do posses enough ability to make them decent and very use able players at League One level. I've long been of the opinion that Songo'o is at his best when we are being outplayed - He has a survival instinct it's probably no coincidence his best game was at Wigan. He needs to be in a battle to show his best. Sonny has improved no end in his time with us. His positional sense has improved and he would be welcomed with open arms by more than 50% of the teams in this division I'm sure. Like all players at this level they have weaknesses.

Well said. The facts prove Sangster wrong. The fact Bradley has been a mainstay of a defence when we are in play offs with 1 defeat in 17 says it all. Suspect Sangster makes judgements with reference to his beloved Liverpool. He also doesn't go that regularly anyway. He's entitled to his opinion it's his statement 'I know I'm right' which grates and smacks of arrogance. Even if he was right (and he is not he is clueless ) it's just one opinion. Obviously we all think we are right. Sort of thing a 7 year old says.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Neilz5419":3a0r1o63 said:
It seems strange that Adams would put in the public domain that Bradley is not available this early in the week, no doubt Charlton will be watching the bristol tape and see a weakness to aim for if indeed he is out. For him then to be in the team at the 2pm team news would put a bit of a spanner in charltons plans. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bradley in the team at Charlton
Possible. Who expected to see Jamie Ness in the team on Saturday and he was, justifiably, the Pasoti MoM?

Oct 16, 2016
Thankfully my wife doesn’t read this forum else she’d worry where I am every other Saturday, she does think every game goes to extra time and penalty’s though. Enjoy a debrief in the Kings that takes me beyond 1830 those days