In support of Ryan Edwards | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

In support of Ryan Edwards

Dec 21, 2010
Rob Bullen has printed 100 A5 Cards (post card style) with an envelope in support of Ryan Edwards. These will be available from The AFT Stand outside The Devonport End tomorrow, with all profits donated to charity .

Oct 31, 2015
Good news. With this and the pool collection I will be visiting your table

Apr 5, 2016
if there are any left over...which i very much doubt, is there a possibility of these cards getting sold online?
many thanks

Dec 3, 2005
I was going to start a new thread, regarding Ryan Edwards, but thought I would add it here.

Are there any plans to have in the fifth minute to have a round of applause. To show our support for Ryan, obviously with 5 being his shirt number.

Oct 20, 2015
5th minute applause - good idea. All the best to Ryan, we all wish him a full and speedy recovery. A headache for DA seeing as his form has been so consistent.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Threlkeld.jpg:small

(Image: Dave Rowntree/PPAUK)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jordan Henderson, as Liverpool captain, said this about Ryan in today's programme notes for the Spurs game:

“I don’t know Ryan Edwards, who plays for Plymouth Argyle, personally but I’ve read about his recent diagnosis with cancer and been inspired by the courage he’s shown in how he’s reacted to it.
"Ryan is a big red and is born and bred in this city - so it’s no surprise he and his family have reacted by showing spirit and fight since receiving the news..
"I’ve seen in Plymouth they’re using the phrase ‘with you Eddy’ to show their support.
"On behalf of every player in the Liverpool squad we echo that sentiment and will be following his progress, hoping for a speedy recovery and a return to playing footy."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Herald

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨