Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
There was a shortage last season after preliminary sale and same again now. Have to agree with Patrick that the club never seem to order in enough shirts etc for initial sale period. Lessons not learned from previous seasons me thinks,
Pete

Jan 11, 2017
I went to the shop yesterday and was told 2 months before any more shirts came in. Surely they can get the shirt supplier to make them quicker

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Pre ordered my Away shirt XL and couple of month to arrive

Happy to wait as I have my Home shirt

Great to see Mitre Replica Footballs in the club shop today

Rachel and the team do a great job in the Argyle Superstore

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Cobalt 60":qb9ehyhc said:
I went to the shop yesterday and was told 2 months before any more shirts came in. Surely they can get the shirt supplier to make them quicker

You should pre order like a lot of us do

R

rdr123

Went in at around 1:30 yesterday and managed to get a home XL but there were only 2 left, with no large and only small and medium away shirts! Surely you can get stock that wrong? And no more until November? Surely should have some more by the end of September?

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
I think you are missing the point that the club could be losing a lot of money by not having the stock in. It is ridiculous that on the first game of the season that they are out of stock.

R

rdr123

Keyham Pilgrim":2iwevhdw said:
I think you are missing the point that the club could be losing a lot of money by not having the stock in. It is ridiculous that on the first game of the season that they are out of stock.

Yeah I agree, I was in the shop for around 15 minutes and at least 20 people walkee away from getting a shirt due not having the correct size. I also thought the sizing was a but out as I'm usualy a large but had to get an XL. Maybe that's why there were only small and mediums left?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
It's pretty embarrassing to be selling out of most sizes before the first home game of the season. Can't figure out the mentality.

Oct 31, 2015
I dont normally dis the club and the behind doors team as they all work hard and mostly deliver but this is ridiculous. Some people dont like pre ordering and im one. Some times XL fits sometimes XXL so I need to try on first.

They knew how msny shirts they sold last season and they know the percentage increase in Membership uptake from last season to this. That would have given an indication surely.

This is very poor by the club to have run out of the main sizes before the first home game had kicked off. They have lost my shirt money now and I will continue with the white away from last season.

Im sure others feel the same.

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
I normally buy an XL, tried on a L yesterday as that's there biggest size in stock and it fits! Not sure if they are slightly bigger but made up!

May 16, 2016
It is pretty poor really. Bombard you with emails to buy stuff you can't try on because they've run out, then when you can get one it'll be some weird random sizing system that won't fit anyway.

Makes Matalan and Primark seem like Harrods ;)

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Patrik":nzb0bfmy said:
Shm":nzb0bfmy said:
I normally buy an XL, tried on a L yesterday as that's there biggest size in stock and it fits! Not sure if they are slightly bigger but made up!
The homes and keeper shirts are slightly larger than the away (what i was told on phone)

Surely an XL home shirt should be the same size as an XL away shirt, otherwise what's the point of having a size system.

May as well mark them as smallish, mediumish & largish.

Gam

Oct 1, 2016
What does it really matter as long as they are paying the club the admission fee
More important issues at Home Park than what shirt a paying fan wears