✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice one Charlie. Gutted that I couldn't make it so this will be the next best thing. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jun 2, 2016
Looks like a lovely night for Dave Smith and family.
Nelson and Summerfield spoke well. McElhiney is one hell of a character i'd say...
Dave just seems an all round happy chap.

Jul 25, 2011
Wonderful,attacking,entertaining football. Best I've seen at home park ( if only at home park )
Thanks cider man.

Jan 27, 2012
Dave Smith and Sturrock are my two favourite managers.

Smith is a legend- a great personality and his teams played some exciting football. He was also successful at other clubs, showing it was no fluke.

If he does any speaking events in the future I'd like to come along.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
gaspargomez":3lvihumb said:
Dave Smith and Sturrock are my two favourite managers.

Smith is a legend- a great personality and his teams played some exciting football. He was also successful at other clubs, showing it was no fluke.

If he does any speaking events in the future I'd like to come along.
I think (but do not know for sure) that the This Is Your Life was done because he has decided to leave the area and return either to Burnley or to Scotland (I cannot recall which)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Great stuff and great memories. Nelson and Summerfield were very entertaining with their stories and good to see Rambo again.

No Sir Thomas of Tynan and Gordon Nisbet who both live locally, Tynan certainly does.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2o4o96y7 said:
Great stuff and great memories. Nelson and Summerfield were very entertaining with their stories and good to see Rambo again.

No Sir Thomas of Tynan and Gordon Nisbet who both live locally, Tynan certainly does.
nisie lives in portugal.i would like to say that the often maligned rick cowdrey was an excellent compere.