Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy  
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
 Post subject: Re: Donald Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:03 pm 

Andy_S wrote:
Martyn wrote:
In Trump,s strange speech last night, he cited cases, of immigrants, ‘savagely murdering American citizens in cold blood’, and about time Congress did it’s job, and stop this.

Blimey, how about he did his job, and sort out the archaic gun laws, where more Americans are murdered.

I watched that speech on the news this evening Martyn.

What strikes me and, to all intents and purposes, just about proves that he is insane, is the fact that he genuinely doesn't give a toss that thousands of people are effectively out of a job...because of his intransigence.

Pretty sure that the reporter gave the figure of 80% of 'Mercans don't give a stuff about the wall/fence. It's only him and his wild fantasies that wants it!

One strange cookie!

Totally agree Andy.

Also I recall, that during his campaign, he stated that he would make and ensure Mexico paid for the stupid wall.

He is insane, and worryingly he is regarded as the most powerful man in the world, and it has gone to his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:38 pm 

Throwing his toys out of the pram now.

He can be quoted on record as saying that he would be proud to close down the government and would not blame the Democrats. How can be be taken seriously?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 am 

Martyn wrote:
Andy_S wrote:
Martyn wrote:
In Trump,s strange speech last night, he cited cases, of immigrants, ‘savagely murdering American citizens in cold blood’, and about time Congress did it’s job, and stop this.

Blimey, how about he did his job, and sort out the archaic gun laws, where more Americans are murdered.

I watched that speech on the news this evening Martyn.

What strikes me and, to all intents and purposes, just about proves that he is insane, is the fact that he genuinely doesn't give a toss that thousands of people are effectively out of a job...because of his intransigence.

Pretty sure that the reporter gave the figure of 80% of 'Mercans don't give a stuff about the wall/fence. It's only him and his wild fantasies that wants it!

One strange cookie!

Totally agree Andy.

Also I recall, that during his campaign, he stated that he would make and ensure Mexico paid for the stupid wall.

He is insane, and worryingly he is regarded as the most powerful man in the world, and it has gone to his head.

US news media have dug up the relevant page from Trump's campaign website via the good old Wayback Machine internet archive, from which no-one can escape, to prove that (of course) it was a central campaign promise to compel Mexico to pay for the wall. Not only that; the plan was to make it happen within three days of his inauguration.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160409010 ... r-the-wall

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71