Friends Reunited? (Ollie & SEB) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Friends Reunited? (Ollie & SEB)

Nov 9, 2008
cheshiregreen":3u3piktl said:
Link here

Could happen I reckon as Wolves have just paid a record fee for striker Steven Fletcher from Burnley

Based on last season's record, Ollie should look elsewhere before he splashes out some cash.

G

Greenskin

mde203":1b9oqvyf said:
cheshiregreen":1b9oqvyf said:
Link here

Could happen I reckon as Wolves have just paid a record fee for striker Steven Fletcher from Burnley

Based on last season's record, Ollie should look elsewhere before he splashes out some cash.

That could have been said about D J Campbell at Leicester though.5 in 46 for them,11 in 17 for Blackpool.Horses for courses perhaps,wouldn't surprise me in the least to see SEB go to Blackpool and do well there.

Nov 22, 2006
Plymouth
With Blackpool making their debut in the Premiership it would be easy and tempting to splashout millions to secure their status, but history tells us this can be a disasterous gamble, ask fans of Leeds, Watford, Crystal Palace, Middelsborough.

SEB may be a good singing for Blackpool, would'nt cost a fortune, and at the end of the day Ollie know's his strengths and his weaknesses therefore has the advantageous position of knowing what he is getting, and how to get the best from a player, or whether or not he can have the desired impact at the level Blackpool are now aspiring to.

However if I were in Ollie shoes perhaps I would be building from the foundations up, i.e. strengthing my defense and holding midfield positions before enhancing my strike force.