Warm up game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Warm up game

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
What would be 'par' for this game for England given the standard of opposition?

4-1 win and a couple of broken metatarsals??

E

elbygreen12

England's playing live on sky sports news V Platinum Stars. It was a 3pm KO.

Jan 12, 2006
Plymouth
The manager of the other team reckon they are on the same level as a mid-table Championship club :?

Some more great defending from Johnson

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I've been having arguments about Johnson for a while now. He's only in the team cos hes half decent going forward.

I think I would have rather had Gary Neville at right back - and thats saying something!!

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
Emu":248pzyca said:
I've been having arguments about Johnson for a while now. He's only in the team cos hes half decent going forward.

I think I would have rather had Gary Neville at right back - and thats saying something!!

I really don't rate him, however last time I said this, He scored vs Mexico 10 minutes later, and got MoM.
I still say as an actual defender, he's just not up to standard. He will get ripped to shreds by the better wingers in the WC.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
odiumruse":2xse0ftr said:
Why is this on Sky Sports News? Put it on a proper channel!

I did some a research as I too wondered this....

It would seem that they aren't allowed to show it as a proper match. They didn't buy the rights to show the match.

Thats why you have advert breaks, people commenting on the match(as opposed to commentating) and no visible clock to tell you how far through you are.