FA Cup Final

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's great, weird to hear proper fan noise.

What's the situation with masks? Some fans are wearing them, some are not.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I don’t support any team other than Argyle and England but, watching the celebrations after Leicester’s FA Cup win today, brings back the feeling of our playoff win 25 years ago, Luggy’s promotions, the win that clinched our promotion in 2016/17 and Hartley’s header in the playoff semi-final against Portsmouth.
Forget this season’s disappointments and roll on the next time we have something to celebrate.
COYG!!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I really enjoyed that, a very technical game and the celebrations at the end were fantastic. It just shows the difference a crowd makes to a game of football.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
While not the most exciting game I have ever watched, what a difference having an atmosphere made.

As Leicester have two major titles in recent seasons, perhaps they should be considered for the European Super League.

The respect and affection shown to the owner by the team was such a contrast to how some other Premier owners are regarded.

The togetherness at the club should be an example to other provincial clubs in England.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
cheshiregreen":3cw8bnbv said:
The respect and affection shown to the owner by the team was such a contrast to how some other Premier owners are regarded.

The togetherness at the club should be an example to other provincial clubs in England.

A "proper" football club with "proper" owners............... bit like Argyle really.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Remarkable that within 13 years, Leicester have won League 1, The Championship, The Premier League and the FA Cup.

The scenes of their owner lifting the trophy and being cheered by players and fans is refreshingly in stark contrast to the other PL contenders

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Very pleased for Leicester and in particualr their owner Khun Top. I see Kasper Schmeichel went to the stands to encourage him down to join in with the players. I enjoyed the celebrations more than the match. :)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
My two Chelski supporting friends will be subdued at the pub tonight. The fact that one is from Luton and the other from Gravesend and I take the pee because of that escapes them.

Aug 8, 2013
It was good to see the genuine joy of the Leicester players;
the cup still means something.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":14l152ss said:
Very pleased for Leicester and in particualr their owner Khun Top. I see Kasper Schmeichel went to the stands to encourage him down to join in with the players. I enjoyed the celebrations more than the match. :)

Me too.
Very emotional.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Brendan Rodgers is an outstanding manager, and winning silverware in England now pushes him into the top bracket alongside the worlds best. I'm a big fan of how he signs players to suit his management style and to suit Leicester as a club, instead of just splurging on overpriced primadonna's.