• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Tranmere sack Keith Hill before playoffs

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
That's quite an odd decision, but their form has been pretty poor so I guess the hope is that a change at the top will kick-start them a bit for the play-offs. Keith Hill looks really, very unhealthy in the picture that accompanies the article.

If Tranmere do win through in the play-offs stand by for a fresh round of rumours linking Ryan Lowe and Danny Mayor to them.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
The Doctor":pusf9a7u said:
If Tranmere do win through in the play-offs stand by for a fresh round of rumours linking Ryan Lowe and Danny Mayor to them.
Unlikely IMO, it is the teams who have dropped into L2 or who failed to make the L2 playoffs who will be interested. Someone who can get teams out of L2, as opposed to someone who struggled to keep a team in L1. Can't see anyone in/bound for The Championship wanting him after this season.

May 16, 2016
How long before this morphs into a Ryan Lowe to Tranmere rumour ? ;)

Although 1 win in 11 and still being in the play offs doesn't look like he'd be considered on our end of season form.

May 8, 2011
Makes a change this season for a manager to get the sack just before playing Morecambe, its tended to happen after Morecambe have just beaten them.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
HC Green":1ofgj7cl said:
Makes a change this season for a manager to get the sack just before playing Morecambe, its tended to happen after Morecambe have just beaten them.

How could an Argyle supporter ever pick up on a fact like that? :think:
I can understand someone who supports Morecambe would spot it but HC how would you notice that?? Astounding! :shock:

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
Pogleswoody":17xgl6u3 said:
HC Green":17xgl6u3 said:

How could an Argyle supporter ever pick up on a fact like that?
I can understand someone who supports Morecambe would spot it but HC how would you notice that?? Astounding!

:lol: :funny: :lol:

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":2jym8p6n said:
HC Green":2jym8p6n said:

I can understand someone who supports Morecambe would spot it but HC how would you notice that?? Astounding! :shock:

To be fair Pogle , HC isn't the only one who picks up on these sort of things , I remember exactly the same happening in the 18-19 season to Accrington

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
DartingtonPilgrim":1xfb5316 said:
Pogleswoody":1xfb5316 said:
HC Green":1xfb5316 said:

To be fair Pogle , HC isn't the only one who picks up on these sort of things , I remember exactly the same happening in the 18-19 season to Accrington

Yes but I'm not being fair, I'm taking the liquid waste! ;)

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":vs0xm40l said:
DartingtonPilgrim":vs0xm40l said:
Pogleswoody":vs0xm40l said:
HC Green":vs0xm40l said:

Yes but I'm not being fair, I'm taking the liquid waste! ;)

I know , me too

Aug 5, 2016
He seems to have been as unpopular with the Tranmere fans as he was with the players.

Why there is so much bad feeling there, god knows.