Falling out of love with football | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Falling out of love with football

Mar 23, 2019
As the title suggests... Anyone else?

Stupidly high ticket prices, VAR, players on ridiculous wages, vloggers, next to no atmospheres at most grounds, sky sports, the increasing amount of rules fans must adhere too.... I'm swiftly falling out of love with it all.

Just me?

Oct 10, 2012
Not just you. Get yourself to non league clubs, much better value for money

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Action Jackson":kkois366 said:
As the title suggests... Anyone else?

Stupidly high ticket prices, VAR, players on ridiculous wages, vloggers, next to no atmospheres at most grounds, sky sports, the increasing amount of rules fans must adhere too.... I'm swiftly falling out of love with it all.

Just me?

Watched my local team the other week (Havant & Waterlooville - National League South), no segregation, enjoyable football, cost two old codgers £12 each. Sat in the stand as it was peeing down and cold. Was disappointed that one Simon Walton never got off the bench.

I might go again, but when it's warmer!

It was good also to see a bunch of kids not wearing either Prem shirts or Pompey ones. The Hawks have a good scheme going - Pompey season ticket holders get in cheap.

Try watching Parkway or Tavvy to get your enthusiasm back.

Oct 10, 2012
Agree with what’s said above. Been to watch The Hawks a few times myself.

Parkway whilst probably the best team in the league are a little bit boring to watch as their games are usually so one sided. Tavistock on the other hand whilst a good side, I find their games a lot lore even and enjoyable to watch.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It seems you're not alone...

The warning Argyle fans receive from the club website before every game is becoming annoying. We get it!