Hourihane | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hourihane

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Has now scored goals in League 2, League 1, The Championship, The Premier League & for his country.

Can’t say I’m surprised. Terrific player & a great find by Peter Reid. I also think one of John Sheridan’s biggest accomplishments here was the development of & taking Hourihane from strength to strength.

Jun 27, 2019
Took him a while to get going down here, but you could tell he was a player. Sadly for us he played in undoubtedly the worst team in our entire history so we never got the best out of him and vice versa.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Can remember people laughing at Fletcher when he said he was going to build a team around him.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can remember when the old boo boys at the back of the Grandstand decided he was going to be their target.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Really pleased for him. I was a big fan when he was with us. A touch of class in a poor team. He used to get stick for moving the ball sideways or back too much, but really who were his runners in that side to play into? And he had such a sweet left foot and I recall one or two raking balls across the pitch where you could really see his passing range. Well done him.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Someone better than me knows the answer to this but I am sure that when he was at Argyle he was always referred to as 'Hoo-rih-han'. Since I have been watching him on MOTD, however, the commentators insist on calling him 'Horror-han'. Which is it to be, please? :wtf: