Euro 2020 tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Euro 2020 tickets

Aug 18, 2010
PL2
If you’ve applied, the results of the ballot are out.

I didn’t get any, but luckily my old man got a few different games.

Any other Janners apply?

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
Had a look but the cost of the tickets put us right off. Hopefully the idea of this cross continental competition will fall on its arse.

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Well I can not believe my luck, only applied for 4 tickets for the final, and have been successful in my application for the 4 tickets of cat 3 group Fans First tickets. Hoping to get pitch side tickets and maybe get some form of Argyle Flag to lay for the final.

Sep 13, 2003
ThornburyGreen":1c5vucij said:
Well I can not believe my luck, only applied for 4 tickets for the final, and have been successful in my application for the 4 tickets of cat 3 group Fans First tickets. Hoping to get pitch side tickets and maybe get some form of Argyle Flag to lay for the final.

The cheapest tickets at Wembley are always in the upper tier behind either goal. The most expensive ones are the category 3 which are 945 Euros (which I imagine would be the club Wembley seats).

Just booked a cheap flight to Dublin should we win the group as no doubt the prices will balloon closer to the time.

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Hi thanks for the info, just been reading the full details the tickets are for behind one of the goals a UEFA cat 3 game is the lowest price ticket......if you call 295 Euros cheap at full price.......how they will have separation of. supporters within this area I don't know as all I had to inform them was which teams I supported. Great if England get to the final but how it will work say if its England v Russia with the past history.

Sep 13, 2003
Thornbury Green,
I have been to 3 tournaments following England and there never is any segregation between the fans.
It's only ever caused issues whenever we have played the South American teams (Uruguay in 2014 + Colombia last summer) but I don't envisage many problems next year... particularly at Wembley.

If England play Ireland in Dublin or Scotland at Hampden Park that might be a challenge for the Gardia and Police Scotland but anywhere you sit at Wembley will be fine.