Songo'o to Scunthorpe? (confirmed, 1 year deal) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Songo'o to Scunthorpe? (confirmed, 1 year deal)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Yann Songo'o played as a trialist for Scunthorpe yesterday and is about to sign for them.
Good luck to him.

Link

Oct 31, 2015
Yep good luck to him. The only one I was sad we had lost from last seasons snow flakes.

Scunthorpe won't be disappointed.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Good luck to him, Scunny have a good player on their hand there as I'm sure he will do a brilliant job for them.

It does beg the question though; what the hell did we offer him? He was willing to chance free agency with no offer on the table otherwise he wouldn't be trialling somewhere else, only to end up in the same league as us.

How bad was our offer? One our best players last year; how have we let him walk off to a potential promotion rival for nothing?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Songo’o being our best player last season epitomises just how poor we were.

Aug 5, 2015
And for all anyone knows he might have been one of those who downed tools last year and Lowe told him where to go. Or just simply Lowe wants to have his own team around him. Not someone else’s. Or he could have been told we’re in L2 so you can expect L2 wages and he didn’t fancy it

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
rsp4":2pzwo1mf said:
Justin":2pzwo1mf said:
Tugboat":2pzwo1mf said:
Songo’o being our best player last season epitomises just how poor we were.

Ah, but he wasn’t our best player last season.
I suppose Macey was :funny:
Over the course of the season he was our best player for consistency. Others had better games but went missing for others.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
ming the merciless":3ia8obov said:
Love his desire and heart. But just a bit short on ability for my liking. Good luck to him.
Maybe not the best regarding ability, but if the others had played with his desire we would still be in division 1

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
pearces greens":pyic2r3p said:
ming the merciless":pyic2r3p said:
Love his desire and heart. But just a bit short on ability for my liking. Good luck to him.
Maybe not the best regarding ability, but if the others had played with his desire we would still be in division 1
And have Adams in charge ripping apart the squad for another inept season of dross.

Every cloud..

Jul 12, 2016
pearces greens":s1hjdn57 said:
ming the merciless":s1hjdn57 said:

:thumbup:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Fantastic news, I'm sure his contract got pulled so I'm happy he's managed to find another club. Probably be us and them going up next season tbh.