Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Never mind, I think 500k (hopefully getting up to 750k if we can start a bidding war) will come in VERY useful.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
IMHO 500k is a bit light. I'm sure other clubs would be demanding more for a ~20 goal a season man. If it is 500k i hope there is a sell on clause in there for any future increase in value should he move on.

I hope RL has someone lined up before any sales are sanctioned, the rebuild job is big enough without creating extra gaps in the squad. I imagined Freddie to be more of a RL striker than Taylor.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Adam_R":3rwyhw3y said:
IMHO 500k is a bit light. I'm sure other clubs would be demanding more for a ~20 goal a season man. If it is 500k i hope there is a sell on clause in there for any future increase in value should he move on.

I hope RL has someone lined up before any sales are sanctioned, the rebuild job is big enough without creating extra gaps in the squad. I imagined Freddie to be more of a RL striker than Taylor.

Agree. If there is more than one club (Errington suggest three) we should be able to get price up to perhaps 750,000.

May 8, 2011
Makes you wonder who the players were that Lowe spoke to that were happy to play for him. The list of the departing seems to be getting larger by the day.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":ixswt9h6 said:
Never mind, I think 500k (hopefully getting up to 750k if we can start a bidding war) will come in VERY useful.
That's how I see it. With potentially 6 clubs interested let's see who'll go the highest.

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
I would be happy with £500,000 plus add ons, he scored some very important goal but his overall work rate and influence on the team was limited.

I'm sure Ryan has options and to be honest I would be happy with a total clear out of last season's team. : :scarf:

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
HC Green":b7vhxxik said:
Makes you wonder who the players were that Lowe spoke to that were happy to play for him. The list of the departing seems to be getting larger by the day.

Hardly surprising is it? Ladapo and Lameiras were nailed on to leave in my opinion. Carey had his last chance at a money/destination move with the chance of playing in another country - and the Europa League. Songo'o clearly doesn't fit the mould.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
HC Green":2l08hx6j said:

Thought DA would have explained to you in one of your chats. ;)

Lowe said the players were happy to play for him. He didn't say he was happy to have them here playing for him.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
The funds would be very useful.

The more that leave, the easier it is for Lowe to build the team he wants, however... the more we need to recruit the higher the risk of going into the season light on personnel.

In Lowe we trust.