Mar 23, 2019
Currently 1-0 Salford

700 Flyde fans, 2000 Salford

What a sh*te league we're rejoining.

Salford will probably be right up there next season as well

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Jesus, we've really hit rock bottom again haven't we?

:facepalm:

C

Cult Of Personality

What is the point in playing this at Wembley. Its looks so bad . Also the standard of play is awful .

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It is what it is, we only have ourselves to blame, if it's either team so what?
Get in the right manager and players, beat as many as possible and get back to league one. Maybe learn and push on again

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Cult Of Personality":2nrww0by said:
What is the point in playing this at Wembley. Its looks so bad . Also the standard of play is awful .
Did you see our “style” of play at Wembley? :lol: :lol:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Now thàt us and Bradford are the big fish in this particular pond (swamp), you wonder if teams like Fylde, Salford, Macclesfield etc would see games against us as their own particular cup finals. Sad times eh?

Apr 15, 2008
London
Emeraldinho":38qh2xod said:
Now thàt us and Bradford are the big fish in this particular pond (swamp), you wonder if teams like Fylde, Salford, Macclesfield etc would see games against us as their own particular cup finals. Sad times eh?

I think you might be exaggerating the esteem in which other clubs hold us. I imagine most teams would struggle to name any of our players (past or present) or our historical honours (very few).

C

Cult Of Personality

Looks like we going to Salford which is exciting because you might be able to have a good weekend in Manchester with City or Utd playing on the Sunday .

Aug 10, 2006
crownhillpilgrim":1ceazryj said:
Emeraldinho":1ceazryj said:

I think you might be exaggerating the esteem in which other clubs hold us. I imagine most teams would struggle to name any of our players (past or present) or our historical honours (very few).
quite the opposite i have always been suprised how many people in the national media, ex players and managers (not argyle) who have said how big a club we are.

Aug 10, 2006
Cult Of Personality":3l8je9lm said:
Looks like we going to Salford which is exciting because you might be able to have a good weekend in Manchester with City or Utd playing on the Sunday .
no club house at salford nearest train station is 3 mile away and street parking around the ground is crap brilliant.

Mar 8, 2016
We’re not a big club. No team in league two will see us as their cup final for goodness sake (Apart from maybe Exeter). We’ve spent most of our recent history in league two. We will prob spend the next 2 or 3 seasons in that league, scrape promotion at some point and then spend a year or 2 in league one before relegation back to league 2, get use to it boys and girls as that’s what it will be like. We can’t afford to be anything better than that.