Lincoln city | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lincoln city

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":249qm176 said:
They're a bit Wycombe-y for my tastes but there's no denying what a fantastic job the Crowley brothers have done there. It'll be interesting to see how they get on in League 1 next year.

I am wondering what you mean by "Wycombe-y"

Is that anything to do with their tactics or because they are on an upward curve after coming out of non-league?

Let's not forget, 2018-19 is Lincoln City's ONE HUNDRETH season in the Football League despite those recent six years in the Conference.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":xjptwp6v said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":xjptwp6v said:
They're a bit Wycombe-y for my tastes but there's no denying what a fantastic job the Crowley brothers have done there. It'll be interesting to see how they get on in League 1 next year.

I am wondering what you mean by "Wycombe-y"

Is that anything to do with their tactics or because they are on an upward curve after coming out of non-league?

Let's not forget, 2018-19 is Lincoln City's ONE HUNDRETH season in the Football League despite those recent six years in the Conference.

The tactics. I see what you mean about Wycombe's non-League history but amazingly they've been a Football League side for more than 25 years now. It seems like yesterday that young Martin O'Neill got his first gig in management there.