Chris Powell sacked by Southend | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chris Powell sacked by Southend

Oct 24, 2013
Another one gone. Is Cocko only at Rovers until the end of the season? Would surely be interested in this job, given his links to Southend as number two to Phil Brown. Who is also out of work. Funny old game.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
lyndhurst green":2z76u714 said:
Another one gone. Is Cocko only at Rovers until the end of the season? Would surely be interested in this job, given his links to Southend as number two to Phil Brown. Who is also out of work. Funny old game.
How many have left or been sacked from league one clubs.There's not many safe in this league! I can thing of one. Guess who?

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
How many have been sacked or left there clubs in league one. Powell is the latest.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Clubs are flapping.
The jury was out on Powell when he was appointed and his football has not appeased the natives in any way. To be fair to him he was still dealing with Phil Browns legacy of a divided changing room and stupid long contracts for deadwood.

Oct 14, 2015
McCall sacked yesterday as Scunthorpe boss ..

Southend have managed 4pts from 33. That’s pretty poor return and no wonder there in the relegation places

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
Relegation run in …
Southend are an out of form team playing several other out of form teams – in a similar situation to Walsall and Wycombe.

And they still have to play Sunderland, Burton and Fleetwood:

Their remaining matches are:

Southend v Shrewsbury
Fleetwood vs Southend
Southend v Wycombe
Walsall v Southend
Southend v Burton
Rochdale v Southend
Southend v Sunderland

One of my most probables to be relegated

If you look at the three divisions of the football league, there are now only 4 managers who have been in post longer than Derek Adams (Neil Harris at Millwall, John Coleman at Accrington, Gareth Ainsworth at Wycombe and Jim Bentley at Morecambe).

M

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Martin_Brock":28kwprf2 said:
If you look at the three divisions of the football league, there are now only 4 managers who have been in post longer than Derek Adams (Neil Harris at Millwall, John Coleman at Accrington, Gareth Ainsworth at Wycombe and Jim Bentley at Morecambe).

M
Poor Wycombe fans. Jeez.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yeah I’d love to see Wycombe relegated too!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
FourMarksGreen":1gmhf9xh said:
Martin_Brock":1gmhf9xh said:

M
Poor Wycombe fans. Jeez.
Steve Evans wants him here.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Georgieboy":1dqqs1vb said:
lyndhurst green":1dqqs1vb said:
How many have left or been sacked from league one clubs.There's not many safe in this league! I can thing of one. Guess who?

Ainsworth?? He's got loads of time!!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
What with Powell gone and Moore gone at WBA, is Sol Campbell the solitary black manager in the professional leagues of England?