Euro's Qualification | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Euro's Qualification

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
That surely has to be Scotlands worst ever defeat, its a shocking result!

They've got San Marino on Sunday, couldn't lose that could they.......

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
This is a really good positive performance from England. Continuing our promising World Cup.

Guardiola has been incredible for Sterling, what a player he is.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
The Czechs might not be the team they were but they are still a decent international side, 5-0 is a very good result against them.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
‪Have to admit following our brilliant World Cup I was worried about a potential flop, or at least a deflating few games, no sign of that tonight, positive, attacking, young players trusted and at the forefront, it's an exciting time for England.‬

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Southgate has done a very good job. Not afraid to play youngsters.

Great to see movement, pace and intelligent play from an England team after all those years of players failing to reach club standards With all those years of trying to squeeze players into positions they weren't comfortable in....Scholes wide midfield etc.

Southgate- appointed to general underwhelming acclaim - take a bow for reinstating belief in the national side.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Sterling is on another level! Got a bit of luck with every goal, but a well deserved win.

Bring on Montenegro!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
England teams of the past would have struggled with that game tonight, not this group. Excellent start to qualifying.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Not nice to hear Sterling, Rose & Hudson-Odoi all confirming they were subject to racist abuse tonight, absolutely no place for it, Southgate has said he'll report it and hopefully UEFA take meaningful action.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Another very good performance last night, especially having gone a goal behind! I'd be very surprised if we didn't finish this group with 8 wins from 8.

Can't wait to see what pointless fine UEFA give Montenegro for the racist chanting last night, what do we think £10,000?

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
The-Pilgrim":5qxyqg0q said:
Another very good performance last night, especially having gone a goal behind! I'd be very surprised if we didn't finish this group with 8 wins from 8.
Showed fantastic resilience to come back from 1 down in a tough away game.

I honestly think we can win the Nations League/Euro's.
The-Pilgrim":5qxyqg0q said:
Can't wait to see what pointless fine UEFA give Montenegro for the racist chanting last night, what do we think £10,000?
I think a fine would be the right punishment.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
For the first time in 30-odd years I'm actually excited about the current England squad, although I'm still concerned about the back line and that they'll be exposed to higher quality teams (fine with Pickford in goal, though: thinks he's an excellent goalkeeper). And I love the fact that Southgate is willing to push forward the youth players. But I still think that he runs out of tactical options when his pace-attack tactic doesn't work.....