✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Due to be announced as their manager later today.

Oct 14, 2015
Nathan Jones, interviewed for the Argyle job before Adan’s was given the role, has taken over the reigns at Stoke City. Be interesting to see how the teams form goes over the next few weeks ..

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Speaks highly of Argyle's recruitment methods that all three of the 2015 shortlist have done very well since (albeit Graham Coughlan has a very small sample size so far!).

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Biggs":1baz0yur said:
Speaks highly of Argyle's recruitment methods that all three of the 2015 shortlist have done very well since (albeit Graham Coughlan has a very small sample size so far!).

You mean all the good ones that got away and left us with DA ??????? I like your sarcasm

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":1daev5nd said:
Who was on the shortlist?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Ha ! Reminds me of when Sturrock left first time ! At least he went to premier league!
I bet Wimbledon are worried in case Jakey Jervis gets targeted ! We should be more worried about Carey if the Luton rumour was true ! He will have money at Stoke to sign Carey

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Money at Stoke?

Think you'll find he'll have to clear alot of the dross earning 50k a week from last season. Crouch is rumoured to be on 65k a week and has scored twice all season. With Ashley Williams, Butland, Joe Allen, Tom Ince, Ryan Shawcross, James McClean, Berahino, Darren Fletcher and Afobe still earning Premier League wages.

Parachute payments dont last forever, hence the quick bullet for Rowett, he'll know what the Luton boys are getting and i dare say will be quickly trying to get some friendly faces in asap.

Personally one of the clubs i really dislike (Dave Kitsons book established this for me) would have no issues seeming them continue to struggle.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
You've unmasked the Secret Footballer!!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Keepitgreen":2eehs2bx said:
Biggs":2eehs2bx said:
Who was on the shortlist?

Is that a whoosh?

Coughlan was on that, wasn't he? I recall it being Adams, Jones and Coughlan but I can't see any reporting of GC...

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
samjones":s0s493t2 said:
Biggs":s0s493t2 said:

You mean all the good ones that got away and left us with DA ??????? I like your sarcasm

Where's the Sam Jones clown badge when you need it for such comments as above.....