✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
There's a major incident at Leicester City after the owner's helicopte crashed in the club car park. Let's hope that casualties are at a minimum.

The Mirror

Aug 3, 2017
Indeed, horrible to hear and the speculation is rife . Horrible scenes. One hopes that by some miracle the people are alive. Sadly I think that the media are not aware of a crash survivor, the more likely it is that there have not been any. Fingers crossed for a peaceful resolution.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Isondil":2lezd1bo said:
Indeed, horrible to hear and the speculation is rife . Horrible scenes. One hopes that by some miracle the people are alive. Sadly I think that the media are not aware of a crash survivor, the more likely it is that there have not been any. Fingers crossed for a peaceful resolution.

Sadly i fear that by this point if anyone had survived it would have been confirmed already.

Feb 23, 2008
Am I the only one questioning the wisdom of allowing a helicopter to land in and take off from a stadium that is still half full of people, or at least still has crowds dispersing outside?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
chunkymonkey78":2ct8jyxu said:
Am I the only one questioning the wisdom of allowing a helicopter to land in and take off from a stadium that is still half full of people, or at least still has crowds dispersing outside?

Me too. The regulations will probably change after this tragedy.

RIP.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Sounds like the two crew members were a couple, and their quick thinking saved the lives of people on the ground.

There can't be many club owners/chairmen who are universally popular among the fanbase and the wider city, but Srivaddhanaprabha appears to have been the exception - iwhat a difference he made to his club. RIP all those who lost their lives on Saturday.