Glenn Hoddle seriously ill | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Glenn Hoddle seriously ill

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Hoddle was taken seriously ill while in the BT sudios this morning. Here's hoping he makes a speedy recovery.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lousy_Pint":2718sa5s said:
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Glenn. 61 today too. By far the most talented English player I have seen.
when i heard this today buddy i thought of you as i know you are a massive fan.just heard he is responding well to treatment.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":1fa3507t said:
I've got a vague memory of seeing him play at HP with Swindon when he was player-manager - is that right or have I dreamt it?

Anyway, glad to hear he seems to be doing well. Get well soon Glenn.
i don't remember him at home park for swindon but he did play against us at swindon.we couldn't get the ball off them. :furious:

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Steve Evans":2hy09uuh said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":2hy09uuh said:
I've got a vague memory of seeing him play at HP with Swindon when he was player-manager - is that right or have I dreamt it?

i don't remember him at home park for swindon but he did play against us at swindon.we couldn't get the ball off them. :furious:

Cheers Steve, I was sure I remembered us playing them. They were a great team to watch, lots of goals at both ends during their Premier League season!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":38oc77s9 said:
Steve Evans":38oc77s9 said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":38oc77s9 said:

Cheers Steve, I was sure I remembered us playing them. They were a great team to watch, lots of goals at both ends during their Premier League season!
He played at HP when they beat us 4-0.

You Tube

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Keepitgreen":2gg7wfs9 said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":2gg7wfs9 said:
Steve Evans":2gg7wfs9 said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":2gg7wfs9 said:

You Tube

That's a great find!

So I've seen us lose at home to 4-0 Swindon (at least) twice. The other one was in the FA Cup a few years ago when we were mid-implosion - would it have been the League 1 relegation season? I remember Charlie Austin scoring.

Jan 20, 2004
Brussels Bureaucrat":26qzg955 said:
Keepitgreen":26qzg955 said:
Steve Evans":26qzg955 said:

You Tube

That's a great find!

So I've seen us lose at home to 4-0 Swindon (at least) twice. The other one was in the FA Cup a few years ago when we were mid-implosion - would it have been the League 1 relegation season? I remember Charlie Austin scoring.

I remember us losing 1-0 up there, Hoddle played an inch perfect 60 yard pass to, I thought it was Duncan Shearer, to bury it under Shilton. We then played Blackburn at home where the rest is history, as they finished off the job beating us 3-1 to send us down.