We Are Not Alone | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

We Are Not Alone

Mar 8, 2016
Maybe we should arrange a match with Macclesfield to see who’s the sh1ttest. Should be a close contest.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Regardless of the gap, that's a pretty embarrassing score line for Macclesfield, we held Liverpool to only one goal in 180 minutes when we were in League 2, and they've conceded 8 to West Ham in just 90.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
cobi, i think the team selections by liverpool made our achievement not so great as it would be against a stronger line up, it wasnt even a b team.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Lancastergreen":6c4lgffg said:
cobi, i think the team selections by liverpool made our achievement not so great as it would be against a stronger line up, it wasnt even a b team.

Look through the Liverpool eleven again, most of those players are worth hefty price tags, far beyond anyone we've ever paid for or sold.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Lancastergreen":1cfyrza4 said:

Yes it was.

During that 180 minutes, we had kept out Phillipe Coutinho, Daniel Sturridge, Roberto Firmino, Adam Lallana, Emre Can and Divock Origi. Eventually conceding to 24 capped Brazil international Lucas Leiva.

Starting players for both games included Lorius Karius and Trent Alexander-Arnold, who started a Champions League final a few months ago. There were a couple of real youngsters like Ben Woodburn and Ovi Ejaria, but even they are very, very highly rated and were in Premier League squads for them.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The combined worth of the Liverpool starting eleven at Anfield that day would easily get over the 100 million mark, and much more if you added their 3 subs (Sturridge, Firmino & Lallana) whereas ours would have struggled to get near the million mark, granted it wasn't the strongest side they could have put out but the draw was still a definite achievement on our part & one I think we should be proud of.