First Manager sacking of the season. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

First Manager sacking of the season.

May 22, 2006
Gary Johnson sacked at Cheltenham tonight, despite scoring their first goal and taking first point tonight.

They sold Mo Eisa for £1.5m and brought in about a dozen players for zilch. Just four games given for the players to gel. They’ve missed two penalties this season but did get through to the second round of the cup.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
pastiesforlife":dtzfl8l2 said:
Gary Johnson sacked at Cheltenham tonight, despite scoring their first goal and taking first point tonight.

They sold Mo Eisa for £1.5m and brought in about a dozen players for zilch. Just four games given for the players to gel. They’ve missed two penalties this season but did get through to the second round of the cup.

Steve McClaren comes second again!! :lol:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Gary rowett won’t be far behind

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'm usually a bit bemused by clubs sacking managers this early, but QPR need to get rid of McClaren, if not they should start prepping for League 1 now.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":355pvtl2 said:
I'm usually a bit bemused by clubs sacking managers this early, but QPR need to get rid of McClaren, if not they should start prepping for League 1 now.

It was a brave decision for McLaren to take on the QPR job with that transfer embargo in place.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Lundan Cabbie":ntutdkio said:
Cobi Budge":ntutdkio said:

It was a brave decision for McLaren to take on the QPR job with that transfer embargo in place.
The embargo was not in place when he took over and starts in January.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
McLaren has been steeling a managers wage for years. He’s utter garbage and why clubs still employ him in that role is baffling.

Any club he manages deserves to struggle