Peterborough losing Marriott | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Peterborough losing Marriott

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Given what Evans wanted for him I think Peterborough might go on a little spending spree in January (given it might be a bit late now)

Oct 24, 2013
Willis88":1c7c47j4 said:
Given what Evans wanted for him I think Peterborough might go on a little spending spree in January (given it might be a bit late now)

They kind of already have; signed 14 players this summer so far. Wouldn’t surprise me if they bid for GC10. Also wouldn’t surprise me if that bid was completely derisory, borderline insulting.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
lyndhurst green":or6i2dvx said:
Willis88":or6i2dvx said:

They kind of already have; signed 14 players this summer so far. Wouldn’t surprise me if they bid for GC10. Also wouldn’t surprise me if that bid was completely derisory, borderline insulting.

He did go on a purge (not sure of the number he dropped) so 14 might bring him back to a reasonable number.

Biggest question is without their best player will they be any good or have they just lost their best chance of promotion?

Aug 22, 2006
Fee may eventually rise to 5 million so that's Peterborough sorted for at least the next 8 seasons as long as they avoid making any ridiculous decisions! They do exceptionally well in selling players on for enormous fees. Great salespeople although I do wonder if a good proportion of that money is invested in players. Should be in the championship within 2 years otherwise it's surely a failure.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
They've just signed Ivan Toney. Could be a good acquisition for them. Evans won't have many excuses if they don't do well this season.